Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What POSTERS did you have on your bedroom wall as a kid ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I had billboard advertising posters for punk and new wave bands coming to The Top Rank and Jenkinsons.
If I was really lucky I would ' find ' a poster pined to a wall of a shop, but most of them came from a billboard, if the poster had just been pasted up i would peel it off pretty easily, but some of them had about 10 other posters stuck on the back and were like cardboard.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
This

louise in brighton shirt.jpg

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Erika Eleniak
Pamela Anderson
Cindy Crawford
Claudia Schiffer

After

The ultimate warrior
Brett hitman Hart
Randy Macho Man Savage

It all happened so fast...

el punal

My teenage years would have loads and loads of football posters and pics - England 66 team, the Albion, of course, various football pennants and such like.

Later on, a cracking Who poster of their 1975 tour with the London blitz as the backdrop. And best of all, the Albion "postcode" poster featuring Peter Ward and Sammy Morgan celebrating a goal with the Goldstone postcode of BN3 . . something.

Jan 30, 2008
i had maria whittaker in a skimpy snakeskin leotard. A ferrari 308. And i had wendy james in a bra.

I also had one wall completely full of spectrum computer game posters i'd cut from crash magazine (#geek). So what posters did you adorn your adolescent bedroom walls with ?
sperm :mad:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
i had billboard advertising posters for punk and new wave bands coming to the top rank and jenkinsons.
If i was really lucky i would ' find ' a poster pined to a wall of a shop, but most of them came from a billboard, if the poster had just been pasted up i would peel it off pretty easily, but some of them had about 10 other posters stuck on the back and were like cardboard.
i had some mags like that :drool:
regards
DR

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Didn't really have posters up as a kid but when I was a teenager I found in a magazine a black & white topless pose by I believe Monica Belluci - her picture resided on the inside of my wardrobe and I always had a good look at her each morning! God she was (and still is) beautiful.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
I drew a three foot high AC/DC logo on my wall having carefully taken all the measurements and angles from one of their albums.

I'd like to think that I copied Back in Black or even Highway to Hell but I think it was probably For Those About to Rock.

This was a technical masterpiece but unfortunately a few months later I decided that I was no longer a Heavy Metal Hero and covered it with a picture of The Smiths.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Kenny Roberts
Barry Sheene
John Newbold
Percy Tait
Jonny Cecotto
Yvon du hammel
Paul Smart
Mick Grant
Pat Hennen
Dave Potter
Randy Mamola

Yup, into bikes - raced them from aged 18 to 28 made and lost a lot of 2-wheeled friends over those years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here