Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What POSTERS did you have on your bedroom wall as a kid ?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Mostly videogame posters, then nothing throughout most of my teenage years.

Dull I know, just didn't see the point!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Jamie Murphy?

jamie-murphy-27jun16-ph-bv0i0258229-3218176_231x264.jpg moderngirl.jpg

Sheena Easton ............................................... Jamie Murphy

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Multiple Ferrari posters.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Blimey. 50 posts in and NOBODY had that tennis player scratching her arse ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My mum was convinced I was GAY, and was busy saying Hail Mary's every Sunday to protect my soul burning in hell should I have decided to bowl from the pavilion end.

When I came home one day and stuck up posters of Debbie Harry and Kate Bush she rushed back to church and lit a candle as she thought her prayers had been heard and I had been saved.

(Little did she know that I was already the school's major distributor of grumble mags, having worked out a shoplifting SCAM with one of the tall kids in the year above me. I would go into a newsagent and ask for a quarter of sherbert PIPS or bon bons. Whilst the newagent was weighing out the sweties my partner in CRIME would sweep up the contents of the top shelf into his adidas bag and we would split the contents and sell them at skool).

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The problem I had was in sharing a bedroom with my little brother and sister until the age of 18 - I was 18, that is; I wasn't staying with them until they were 18 and I was in my mid-20s. So, we each had a wall, really, and battled it out for space on the other one. I mostly had Public Enemy posters up, but my sister plied innumerous Take That ones everywhere. Often when I woke I would be confronted by the surprisingly unacned buttocks of Howard. The image has stuck with me. Pert.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Debbie Harry wearing the short red skirt and thigh high black boots that she wore when on TOTP singing, I think, Denis.

Not that I remember it much...

Also various Albion posters, plus a huge one of Kate's Bush, sorry, meant Kate Bush.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Music Ones. I was born in 1953 so old enough to be really interested in Music when the Beatles and Stones first came out. I had a "Stone" wall (witty, eh?) of pictures of the Stones, who were my favourites at the time. Other than that the Beatles, the Searchers, Manfred Mann, the Hollies, Spencer David, Fleetwood Mac (the original with Peter Green), the Beach Boys, the Small faces, Them etc etc.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Sian Adey Jones, Sheena Easton (this one) and a Lamborghini Countach.

View attachment 77900

Sheena Easton poster Why ? She looked nowt like that photo in real life - If you had grown up near me you could have had the ''real thing'' - Allegedly

She was 3 or 4 years older than me so I have no idea if true but she did have a reputation before she had a hit single. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I think it's fab but I think she ditched her husband as soon as she became famous and developed the I'm better than where I came from attitude

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here