Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reduced matchday rail service tonight (More Southern Rail Shenanigans) - Merged thread

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
What does the club care. Money in the bank already as the vast majority of those unable to attend will be season ticket holders anyway.

Really ?. They've already spent a fortune so far on extra (free) coaches, park and rides, and lost out from reduced matchday ticket sales, spend etc as well as pay for more stewards, customer service, comms etc. At the Fans forum a month or so ago the anger from Barber and his Transport manager to Southern was bleedin obvious.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
As I put on other thread if anyone wants a lift back to Seaford after game I can squeeze in 3. PM me if wanted

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What does the club care. Money in the bank already as the vast majority of those unable to attend will be season ticket holders anyway.

Not that I'm blaming the club for the state of our railways you understand.

TBF they spent 3 times the cash they got from sky to get fans to the Forest and Rotherham games

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Massively unfair given the effort they have put in with previous games.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
In a Corbynesque style, am sat on the floor of a Thameslink somewhere in south London. Train in front broken down. If it's not fixed in 15 more minutes, I might turn around at Croydon if and when this train gets there. Arsetry.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
this is an odd one. The club have just scheduled this on their youtube channel.

back up for what ? What Live Stream ? Either a behind the scenes private channel thing thats gone public by mistake or they're er, doing what ? Related to the transport shenanigans. ?

backupalbion.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
this is an odd one. The club have just scheduled this on their youtube channel.

back up for what ? What Live Stream ? Either a behind the scenes private channel thing thats gone public by mistake or they're er, doing what ? Related to the transport shenanigans. ?

View attachment 77862

All home games are live streamed on YouTube but, as you say, for knowing eyes only.

This will be a bit of an error on their part!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Did the Amex get in a SASTA train announcer specially to muffle the important information about the times of the pitifully small number of trains going Eastbound? If they hadn't subsequently put the details up on the big screen, nobody would have been any the wiser.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Did the Amex get in a SASTA train announcer specially to muffle the important information about the times of the pitifully small number of trains going Eastbound? If they hadn't subsequently put the details up on the big screen, nobody would have been any the wiser.

Best muffler yet ...every single time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here