Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you leave games early?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I left on 80 minutes last night to catch the train. I'd already had a piss poor journey down from London on the SASTA railway service and I just couldn't be arsed to spend time waiting in another train queue to get home.

As I reached the concourse, I heard the roar.

Serves me right.

Hardly ever leave early, but not going to get uppity about those that do. People have reasons.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Seagull Travel is a gem!

No hassle coming in from Shoreham

I have to agree.

The only benefit of the SASTA situation this season has been that I've been encouraged to try out Seagulls Travel for my journey back to Portslade from home games. Absolutely incredible service. No queueing, no ****ing about, no changing trains at Brighton AND Hove, no waiting in that second queue at Brighton for half an hour, no rushing. Last night, after a leisurely double seat to myself on the return bus I was back on my sofa opening a beer at 10:20. Wonderful stuff. Can't recommend them enough.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I don't believe that there is a single long term fan who hasn't. I wait to be proved wrong.

Season ticket holder for 7 years now. I have never, ever left a game early. Home or away.

I've arrived late to a few, and missed a few games entirely with shift work and living in Peterborough but I have never left a game early. The closest was watching the last few minutes of a 3-0 win last season on an evening (Jamie Murphy scored a late, late goal) by the bottom of the stairs so I could make a sharp exit to get the fast train home.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ah yes, saw you wearing that!
What was that dance?

That was the 'oh feck, I'm falling over' dance. one of my faves from way back in the 80s.

Ahem.

punk::bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here