Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luton Town need a favour....

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Luton are trying to build a new ground and like us would like people to write to the council to support their planning application(s).

I appreciate Luton isn't everyones favourite club on here but they have had a shit time over recent years and do deserve a bit of break IMO. If you don't agree it's worth supporting their bid as the new site is pretty much right next door to the station so should we play them in the future you can get in and out and don't have to go through someones back garden to get to the away end. Plus if anywhere in the country needs regenerating it's got to be Luton.

All the info on what they want you to do can be found here: http://www.2020developments.co.uk/applications/index.php

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
I know quite a few Luton fans and they are a good bunch. Luton is not a place I like but will sign this for the fans as they were really stitched up by the FA.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Luton really is the strangest ground in terms of access i can think of , i seem to remember cutting through terraced houses leading into the ground , you could see people eating their tea and other kneeling down type activities . I will sing .

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Why not share with MK Dons. Great stadium, not far from Luton and it needs a decent team playing there. Good luck

Jan 30, 2008
Luton are trying to build a new ground and like us would like people to write to the council to support their planning application(s).

I appreciate Luton isn't everyones favourite club on here but they have had a shit time over recent years and do deserve a bit of break IMO. If you don't agree it's worth supporting their bid as the new site is pretty much right next door to the station so should we play them in the future you can get in and out and don't have to go through someones back garden to get to the away end. Plus if anywhere in the country needs regenerating it's got to be Luton.

All the info on what they want you to do can be found here: http://www.2020developments.co.uk/applications/index.php
could't they have a whip round at all the INDIAN/ BANGLADESHI OUTLETS IN TOWN
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
luton really is the strangest ground in terms of access i can think of , i seem to remember cutting through terraced houses leading into the ground , you could see people eating their tea and other kneeling down type activities . I will sing .
blow jobs???
regards
DR

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Luton really is the strangest ground in terms of access i can think of , i seem to remember cutting through terraced houses leading into the ground , you could see people eating their tea and other kneeling down type activities . I will sing .

Filbert Street was the same.

I seem to remember, much like Elland Road, it was all about the main stand with everything else being as it was at the turn of the century.
After Stuart Munday's goal, and Case's comedy sending off, my other memory of the night was walking along a row of terraced houses, going into the ground through the away turnstile, as the terracing carried on down the road.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I just can't bring myself to like them. It probably goes back a long way with their membership scheme, ban on away fans and plastic pitch. Then there was the Johnstone's Paint Trophy southern final which showed up what Luton fans are really like. Some strong homophobic abuse when they came down for a 0-0 draw and then a pitch invasion with coins and lighters thrown as they goaded us at Kenilworth Road. Disgraceful conduct. I hate them almost as much as #twats.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I just can't bring myself to like them. It probably goes back a long way with their membership scheme, ban on away fans and plastic pitch. Then there was the Johnstone's Paint Trophy southern final which showed up what Luton fans are really like. Some strong homophobic abuse when they came down for a 0-0 draw and then a pitch invasion with coins and lighters thrown as they goaded us at Kenilworth Road. Disgraceful conduct. I hate them almost as much as #twats.

That's precisely why I love playing them. They're proper mental and when you played Luton they always made sure you remembered it. It gave away days an extra edge to it that you don't get going to see the Albion play Macclesfield or Cheltenham. The fans are a reflection of their town - it's horrible, it's run-down but they still love it.

Luton were completely shafted by the FA by that 30 points deduction and just as importantly by the powers that be allowing MK Dons to set up shop bang smack in the middle of them and Northampton. Football needs its Millwalls and Lutons every bit as much as it does the media-friendly clubs like Brighton. It's a huge part of our English football heritage.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here