ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Morgan freeman , is always good for a rumour

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Who the hell is Lawrence Ferlinghetti that I should remember him in the first place?.

He's a rather celebrated poet: he was a big, big name in the 50s.
Talking of poets, I see that Yevgeny Yevtushenko is also still alive. He was a big, big name in the 60s

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Mel Brooks (90)

Doris Day (92)

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
How the hell is Shane Macgowan still alive.

Gawd blimey guvnor Tommy Steele is not only still alive but still treading the boards at 79.
Chris Steward formerly of the Concorde and now at Prince Albert has a great story about Shane McGowan.
He flew in from somewhere rather drunk and Chris said he'd pay for a cab to meet him to bring him and the band down to Brighton for a gig at the Concorde that evening.
He checked up on the band during the journey and despite being very drunk Shane assured him he was in a cab and heading his way.
After what seemed an eternity a very very drunk Shane rang Chris saying he can see the seafront but can't find his club.
After a while it transpired Shane asked the cabbie to take him to New Brighton meaning he was at the wrong end of the country, Chris was hundreds of pounds out of pocket on the cab fare and the gig cancelled.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Worthing resident Leslie Philips is still alive and can occasionally be seen walking his dog along the promenade. And he's still got the charm. He was very complimentary to my sister-in-law whilst she was out jogging a while back and she was all a tizzy as were many women before her.

tumblr_o5wteeIN4k1sgjum7o1_400.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here