Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farage Watch: What is he up to NOW?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Telling other countries what to do.

The ironic tool.
One could more kindly write that he is encouraging those countries to become independent and stand on their own two feet.

Can I ask, did you object to Obama coming over here and telling us what to do?

Jan 30, 2008
You've got serious issues. Get on with your own life and stop following me around on here trying to insult me, you might get a few of your cronies backing you up but to everyone else you look like a creepy gobshite. Time to put me on ignore if you find me that annoying or just wind your neck in perhaps.
:whistle:
regards
DR

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Nige has a trophy thread on here how cute.

He writes articles for Breitbart as well.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Did I object ? no.

[emoji38]ol:

So you like to be lectured and pushed around then by Obama and "No referendums" Junker and his unacountable cronies? Thats fine as its your choice, but being a sycophantic quisling is not a good look when you are trying to make an effort to take the moral high ground against those of us with a spine.

Nigel hasn't told anyone how to vote, he makes a point not to trub Obamas nose in it.
His visit to a Trump rally cab be considered grade A payback. He is also not constrained by party politics and can do as he pleases.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
When is he going to donate his MEP salary / allowances to the NHS, seeing that they are £350k a week short?

The 350m claim was made by the Vote Leave group, not Leave EU group which was who Farage was aligned with.

Farage apparently made the point to Gove in the Leave EU group that they should have used the net 250m as this was the correct figure, and it was still sufficiently substantial to demonstrate the billions of pounds of UK taxpayers money that was going to the EU. He has a point doesn't he?

As for whether he donates his salary/allowances, I understand that UKIP do that to further their cause.........which incidentally is different from some Labour MPs, Sinn Fein or the SNP.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
In Australia apparently......other people in Australia as well.
Keep em peeled everyone......dont be too obsessive though and look a bit creepy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here