Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farage Watch: What is he up to NOW?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Obvs it's important we keep an eye on what this right wing chap is up to. Dividing the UK and sending us spiralling into chaos, supporting Trump and trying to influence the vote in the US. Now he's in talks with a Kremlin backed TV show. Does this man know no shame? Is he just trying to make a fortune now he has retired .................. or is he up to something even more sinister? Watch this space....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...adcaster-rt-offers-nigel-farage-his-own-show/

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps if he released his tax returns we could see how much he has already earned from his appearances on PutinTV.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Perhaps if he released his tax returns we could see how much he has already earned from his appearances on PutinTV.

Quite, despite calling for transparency from other politicians he won't release his own returns and continues to rinse us, the EU taxpayers, the remainers, the leavers, for his MEP salary.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
15 sanctions from Ofcom for RT apparently. I've never understood why Press TV got taken off the TV here, but RT has survived.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Putin basically admits it is a propaganda channel.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Corbyn's favourite channel! Maybe he'll be one of the first guests on Farage's 'lifestyle programme'.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
And if there was ever proof The Clamp is Nibble this thread is it.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And if there was ever proof The Clamp is Nibble this thread is it.

Prat. If you want to start a thread on whether I'm Nibble or not, go ahead. Stop clogging up completely unrelated threads with your childish cobblers.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Prat. If you want to start a thread on whether I'm Nibble or not, go ahead. Stop clogging up completely unrelated threads with your childish cobblers.

Oh no, Nibble's called me a prat, how can I possibly live with such an insult ! As for childish cobblers, you ought to know about that given the shite you post.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Thanks for that. I'll leave you to it. Good job.

Obvs it's important we keep an eye on what this right wing chap is up to. Dividing the UK and sending us spiralling into chaos, supporting Trump and trying to influence the vote in the US. Now he's in talks with a Kremlin backed TV show. Does this man know no shame? Is he just trying to make a fortune now he has retired .................. or is he up to something even more sinister? Watch this space....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...adcaster-rt-offers-nigel-farage-his-own-show/

But he hasn't retired. He's still earning a tidy crust, claiming to represent the people of Sussex at the European Parliament.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
IMG_20160729_114035.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Does anyone anywhere actually take this Spitting Image caricature of a Little Englander seriously? Brexit won the day DESPITE Farage and BJ, rather than because of them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here