Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Vaz - Oh dear!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It's not looking good for Mr Vaz this morning. I wonder if he'll ever go to a Leicester City match again.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
image.jpeg

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Caught with his hand in the cookie jar...!

MPs, religious leaders, teachers, instructors, celebrities. They are all at dodgy stuff & you can't trust them. (A bit like we all are but don't get caught out - publicly at least)

95% do have one thing in common though. They are all men. Let's be honest. We are / many of us are wronguns - note isis, paedophilia, wars, paying for sex is in the main the male domain. #proudtobe1

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Has he actually done anything wrong though ? Isn't this a private matter ?

A role reversal though. Sex scandals are normally a Tory remit.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
What gets me about Keith Vaz, is he is always the most superior, supercilious git whenever he is quizzing the people that comes before his committee.

There will be along list of people who he has slagged off who will be loving this story

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
He's resigned from home affairs select committee.

Tip of a (v)iceberg.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Last night Mr Vaz said: “I have referred these allegations to my *solicitor Mark Stephens, of Howard Kennedy, who will consider them carefully and advise me on what is published.”

If I were Mr Vaz's solicitor, I would advise my client to keep his head down.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If he is that STUPID then he is not fit to be an MP, wonder if he will have the decency to resign AGAIN

Why Ernest...............................I don't have an issue with it. ..............Is he married ? If yes then that between him and his wife.

After all, Wayne Rooney has a history of going with prostitutes and he still plays for Man Utd and England....................... So long as none of the people were under age that's his own business and between him and his wife or Partner.

I agree that the Party could ask him to resign because he may no longer be electable but ultimately the decision has to be his and if he agrees it would affect his chances come voting time. That's the only reason I can think that he might resign but personally, I think he should be allowed to empty his balls any way he wants, so long as under age people are not involved.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
What I never understand - if you are in a position of public scrutiny, how can you possibly believe that these things will not get out into the public arena. Arrogance ? I don't know. I quite liked him, really, he always asked quite awkward questions in the select committee - the questions we all wanted to ask, though he didn't really go for the jugular unlike Margaret Hodge

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
What I never understand - if you are in a position of public scrutiny, how can you possibly believe that these things will not get out into the public arena. Arrogance ? I don't know. I quite liked him, really, he always asked quite awkward questions in the select committee - the questions we all wanted to ask, though he didn't really go for the jugular unlike Margaret Hodge

I totally agree. You get all these people who go on X-Factor or Big Brother and then they complain about Public intrusion. It goes with the territory I'm afraid. It shouldn't but sadly it does.

If your going to be an MP you should be prepared to keep your ''pecker in your pants'' or face the consequences

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's been shafted by the media.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
He's resigned from home affairs select committee.

Tip of a (v)iceberg.

Correction: it appears he is only temporarily standing aside as Chair...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Arrogance and risk, I really do think some MPs believe they are above the law these days

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Why Ernest...............................I don't have an issue with it. ..............Is he married ? If yes then that between him and his wife.

After all, Wayne Rooney has a history of going with prostitutes and he still plays for Man Utd and England....................... So long as none of the people were under age that's his own business and between him and his wife or Partner.

I agree that the Party could ask him to resign because he may no longer be electable but ultimately the decision has to be his and if he agrees it would affect his chances come voting time. That's the only reason I can think that he might resign but personally, I think he should be allowed to empty his balls any way he wants, so long as under age people are not involved.

Wayne Rooney has not been elected into the houses of Parliament to represent the interests of tens of thousands of people, and neither does he influence our laws or sit on parliamentary committees assessing matters such as immigration, prostitution or drug use.

If Vaz (allegedly) wants to pay Romanian male prostitutes to felch his hairy cum spattered prolapsed arse whilst high on coke and amyl nitrate then I think it should only be fair that his fellow MPs and the broader electorate should be fully aware of the predilection save there is any conflict of interest.

I suspect just like his wife the broader electorate didn't.

If you can't understand this dynamic then maybe the remainers in the Brexit have a point about people being to thick to vote.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here