Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Streatham - Gang of 10 black youths attack and beat up man and steal his phone.

Jul 7, 2016
What can be done to prevent young black men turning into violent criminals ? This seems to be becoming a common occurance in south London . Not all gangs are black but the majority seem to be

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They're everywhere - I got done on the Isle of Wight :(

#blackgangchine

This incident occurred in April.

Why highlight the ethnicity of the gang? From the Evening Standard report, the most shocking thing about this incident is the age of the children involved:-

"A 13-year-old boy was arrested in connection with the incident on April 30, and was held on suspicion of affray, robbery and possession of a class B drug".

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Bizarre (thread).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Anyone else bored of these threads on nsc?

Jul 7, 2016
This incident occurred in April.

Why highlight the ethnicity of the gang? From the Evening Standard report, the most shocking thing about this incident is the age of the children involved:-

"A 13-year-old boy was arrested in connection with the incident on April 30, and was held on suspicion of affray, robbery and possession of a class B drug".

I have highlighted as seems to be mainly young black kids in these gangs when you read the reports. So is it something in black culture, is it the parenting etc what is causing it !

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anyone else bored of these threads on nsc?

There are about 5 - 10 people who start the same threads over and over again on here. They light the blue touch paper and retreat.

We all know who they are. Yes totally boring...

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I have highlighted as seems to be mainly young black kids in these gangs when you read the reports. So is it something in black culture, is it the parenting etc what is causing it !

Probably the same sh*t that happens when white kids do the same thing. What are YOU (assuming you are white) going to do about that?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In that case, I'm going to highlight that it was mostly WHITE bankers who destroyed the economy. A FAR bigger issue than a few kids nicking some phones, I'm sure you'll agree.

Is it something in white culture that is causing this? Is it the parenting that is causing it?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
What can be done to prevent young black men turning into violent criminals ? This seems to be becoming a common occurance in south London . Not all gangs are black but the majority seem to be

The gravity of the question juxtaposed by the banality of the place to bring it up, i cant work out if you're a comedy genius!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here