Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Streatham - Gang of 10 black youths attack and beat up man and steal his phone.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What can be done to prevent young black men turning into violent criminals ? This seems to be becoming a common occurance in south London . Not all gangs are black but the majority seem to be

For lovers of an ironic anagram - ENOCH'S KIND ROT

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I have highlighted as seems to be mainly young black kids in these gangs when you read the reports. So is it something in black culture, is it the parenting etc what is causing it !

Your just regurgitating the crap the rags report.
It's not always mainly the black kids, as you eloquently put it.
All teenage races in the London area are involved in crime to some extent.

Quote: Is it something to do with 'black culture parenting?'
God, you sound like someone from the past, idiot.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Maybe you couldw look at how many of these kind of incidents happen in run down, poor areas where people do not have bright futures or prospects.

Perhaps then you could look at the number of black families living in these areas

You might find an answer if you dig a little deeper.

What can be done to prevent this? Give people an alternative and close the divide in the distribution of wealth.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Maybe you couldw look at how many of these kind of incidents happen in run down, poor areas where people do not have bright futures or prospects.

Perhaps then you could look at the number of black families living in these areas

You might find an answer if you dig a little deeper.

What can be done to prevent this? Give people an alternative and close the divide in the distribution of wealth.

How do you give people an alternative? There is always an alternative anyway, if you want to take it. Whilst black people do seem to have disproportionate numbers in run-down areas, which presumably accounts for the fact that these stabbings do seem to involve them more than other ethnic groups, the fact that crime is only ever committed by a minority, demonstrates that the majority will indeed be looking for an alternative. Saying that because they live in poorer areas, sounds very much like an excuse, when most folk can rise above gang culture.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Gun crime , knife crime and street robberies ?? Oh yes it is................

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

And you've got your head up your arse, there is a massive disparity between blacks and other races with regards to one parent families.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Gun crime , knife crime and street robberies ?? Oh yes it is................

And you've got your head up your arse, there is a massive disparity between blacks and other races with regards to one parent families.

Afternoon Alfredmizen.
Now I have taken my head out of my arse, as you have eloquently stated.
I was stating a point, that it is not all black kids who are to blame for certain crimes in the London area.
As London is a multicultural city, I am saying that crime is spread across the board when it comes down to it.
Anyway, I will bow down to your superior knowledge. :)

BlackDove

Oct 10, 2016
I'm not sure. But once we've figured that out we can work on the thorny question of why the vast majority of serial killers are white males. Something in the upbringing you think? All that privilege and entitlement gets too much to handle.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I'm not sure. But once we've figured that out we can work on the thorny question of why the vast majority of serial killers are white males. Something in the upbringing you think? All that privilege and entitlement gets too much to handle.

would it be because most black crims are nicked quicker....?? most serial killers sutcliffe , dhamer..(sp) and the wests....were seemingly respectable members of the public who evaded detection by the law even though they were clearly twisted beyond the margin of sanity......most black lads i know are sound....sounder than a lot of the white lads i know to be honest.....

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Yep , totally correct , not forgetting paedophiles and white collar crime of course.

BlackDove

Oct 10, 2016
Here are some interesting statistics. Do with them what you will.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom

Black people are over-represented in crime and arrests as we have said. White people over-represented in certain categories - paedophiles, serial killers, white collar crimes etc.

My take on it is that social status plays a huge part. It's difficult to get away with white collar crime if you can't get a white collar job because you're from a deprived area, for example. Black people are also much more likely to be stopped and searched and so are much more likely to be arrested. You are also more likely to take part in crime if you feel that the odds of normal society are stacked against you - if you are less accepted by society then you are less invested in it and are more likely to go outside of it.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Here are some interesting statistics. Do with them what you will.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom

Black people are over-represented in crime and arrests as we have said. White people over-represented in certain categories - paedophiles, serial killers, white collar crimes etc.

My take on it is that social status plays a huge part. It's difficult to get away with white collar crime if you can't get a white collar job because you're from a deprived area, for example. Black people are also much more likely to be stopped and searched and so are much more likely to be arrested. You are also more likely to take part in crime if you feel that the odds of normal society are stacked against you - if you are less accepted by society then you are less invested in it and are more likely to go outside of it.

All you are doing is making (crap) excuses.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here