Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could March be the CAM?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
What I reckon we'll see is a 4-2-3-1 formation with Kayal & Stephens (yes, him) as the 2 with Skalak, March and Knocky operating behind Murray/Hemed.

These 3 will have the licence to roam so that any of them will at some point be central with the other 2 out wide. However if they are going to be asked to stick to their roles then I would go with Skalak as the "no 10" as he's done it before with March and Knocky in the wide positions.

Didn't really rate Murphy in the supporting role last year when he was tried in there.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Knocky can easily play the number 10 role, he is good enough to play any attacking role, and defences will not like him running at them front a central position.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Oh.
Not for me, no. I think Solly is more dangerous down the wing, not sure he has the all-round vision or intelligence to play in that no10 role. He's not someone who can unlock a defence with a pass IMO, we're better off utilising his pace and crossing ability. He can cut inside and cause problems from there as well.

Yep that's how I see him. In a ideal world but him and AK are best suited out wide where their pace and trickery will cause defences all sorts of problems. Personally I'd play Skalak or Murphy in that position but then what do I know

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'd love to have had Teixeira back for that role. Cracking little player, he'd have been ideal.

Totally agree Easy... But we all know that going back for previous players would have been a backward move even if they are light years ahead of what we currently have....

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not sure whether Solly would be good as a number 10. AK should stay put. He is brilliant where he is. That leaves Jiri or Murph, or just play Manu instead of Sam B. Kaz should stay on the wing too IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here