Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby SING another one

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How can every team in The Championship do deals as we lag behind. Do players not want to play for us or are we just skint and cant afford them?

Do you realise that you are starting to sound like a 15 year old???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You seem to have a thing about the Rams ???, just for the record, I think are transfer window activity has been very sensible, I'll let you do the maths...

In:-

Wilson - Loan (don't know the fee)
Vydra - 8m
Anya - 3.5m

Out

Hendrick - 10.5m
Martin - Loan 3m (ridiculous, I know)
Grant - Loan (don't know the fee)
Albentosa - 1.3m
Shotton - 1m
Buxton - 300k
McDonald - Free
Warnock - Free
Thomas - Free
Calero - Unk
Roos - Loan

Not at all got a thing mate - I like Derby as a club for sure, just seems you always seem to spend a lot and then these big name strikers don't perform. Not how I'd want mey club to be run and I know a few Derby who feel annoyed about it. Loads spent the last 3 Summers overall and a huge wage bill. TBH I didn't realise you'd only brought those 3 in - I just saw several post on here saying you're getting X, Y & Z - so apologies for that as you've not blown the bank this time...

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Not at all got a thing mate - I like Derby as a club for sure, just seems you always seem to spend a lot and then these big name strikers don't perform. Not how I'd want mey club to be run and I know a few Derby who feel annoyed about it. Loads spent the last 3 Summers overall and a huge wage bill. TBH I didn't realise you'd only brought those 3 in - I just saw several post on here saying you're getting X, Y & Z - so apologies for that as you've not blown the bank this time...

No need for apologies! I agree, I prefer the balanced approach, bit of spending here and there etc - Generally that works out best. The signings of Butterfield and Johnson last year are the ones that turned Derby from being reasonable to big spenders and neither of them are pulling up trees, likewise Blackman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here