Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non-League Day, FA Cup... What could be better? Lewes v Sevenoaks this Saturday

Rooks & Seagulls

Aug 21, 2014
£10 Adults, £5 Concessions, kids go free...

Sorted. Tops. Mad Fer' it...

CrHYUpjWYAA9lzQ.jpg-large.jpeg

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
If Hastings United had been at home to Camberley rather than away in the cup, that would have done nicely. Instead it'll be a bit of Hastings Priory v Bexhill in the Sussex Cricket League.

Great poster by Lewes as usual

Tenner to get in!!??? When we charged that NSC went into meltdown on here once, "I'm not paying a tenner at that level" became a slogan on one of our flags!

We (Peacehaven) are taking a massive following (about 50) down to Gloustershire, Someone & Thrupp FC, it's in Stroud apparently (and its only a fiver to get in)

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Great poster by Lewes as usual

Tenner to get in!!??? When we charged that NSC went into meltdown on here once, "I'm not paying a tenner at that level" became a slogan on one of our flags!

We (Peacehaven) are taking a massive following (about 50) down to Gloustershire, Someone & Thrupp FC, it's in Stroud apparently (and its only a fiver to get in)

Brimscombe and Thrupp. Tidy Ground only had a main Stand when i went 10 years ago. The Ship Inn is 5 Minutes walk from The Ground or the excellent Village Inn at Nailsworth is 3 miles away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here