No striker then?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No striker means play offs

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
So we need to bring them back to reality. Anything other than 2 wins in our next 2 games would be poor.

Don't play football games on paper BG. Once you start doing that. Then that's when you lose focus on doing it on the pitch.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
When did I mention play offs you melt? Everyone's pissing themselves over a striker same as last year when we happened to be top scorers in the league. To many draws cost promotion not goals scored.
And why too many draws? Because we needed and still need a second striker who actually scores more than a very few a season. CH can see this. Why can't you?

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have not heard from CH that signing a striker is "difficult and complicated" in the run up to the close of this window so I reckon we have someone lined up to sign before the deadline. We very definitely need one as we are lighter now than when we finished last season yet have strengthened everywhere else that was needed. It would be putting the whole season at risk not to have another striker IMO.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
And why too many draws? Because we needed and still need a second striker who actually scores more than a very few a season. CH can see this. Why can't you?

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
In many of those games we were ahead QPR, Burnley for example so you in effect the goals were scored, what CH cant seem to see is Stockdale is a weak link flaps at crosses has a weak hand and when Burnley equalised he was behind the goal line instead of commanding his area. Christ knows what he was doing when Wednesday scored in the home tie and should of saved the first goal in the away leg. He looked a nervous wreck at Newcastle and had he had a strong hand he would of saved their first goal. So no I don't think a striker is the answer to everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here