Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to England 2016 , frightening that this can happen.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Unless the guy had previous and was a known trouble maker then this seems pretty outrageous to me.

:

Yes he has previous football related convictions and has been the subject of banning orders, and given that he was the leader of EDL and now leads anti-Islamic group Pegida UK, he is well know to the Police, and his presence is likely to cause trouble as many fair minded people have opposite views to his.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I wonder what Nathan thinks of all this shit.

D

Deleted member 22389

Lived in Luton for 10 years. What annoyed me most, is that I was being told one thing by the establishment, politicians, but I was seeing something completely different, and anyone who expressed or still expresses concerns today are made out to be stupid, name called, it annoys me so much.

It's all because the people who do the name calling, don't live in these types of areas in the first place, so have no experience or just want to brush things under the carpet.

Well times are changing and not for the better either, look at the numbers and the mindset of some arriving in the EU everyday, then put two and two together.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Lived in Luton for 10 years. What annoyed me most, is that I was being told one thing by the establishment, politicians, but I was seeing something completely different, and anyone who expressed or still expresses concerns today are made out to be stupid, name called, it annoys me so much.

It's all because the people who do the name calling, don't live in these types of areas in the first place, so have no experience or just want to brush things under the carpet.

Well times are changing and not for the better either, look at the numbers and the mindset of some arriving in the EU everyday, then put two and two together.
Spot on , i lived in east london for a couple of years , we had tilt windows which we couldnt open in the summer because the bangladeshi's who'd just arrived from rural syhlet and lived above used to throw rubbish straight out of the window, including sh1tty nappies which used to land on ours , but ive been called a liar by people who've never lived outside sussex, yet some drip from NSC whos never lived outside shoreham but has bumped knuckles with a black man when he bought some weed from him at the notting hill carnival will be taken as gospel because it fits the liberal agenda.

D

Deleted member 22389

Spot on , i lived in east london for a couple of years , we had tilt windows which we couldnt open in the summer because the bangladeshi's who'd just arrived from rural syhlet and lived above used to throw rubbish straight out of the window, including sh1tty nappies which used to land on ours , but ive been called a liar by people who've never lived outside sussex, yet some drip from NSC whos never lived outside shoreham but has bumped knuckles with a black man when he bought some weed from him at the notting hill carnival will be taken as gospel because it fits the liberal agenda.

When I left Sussex and started going up to Luton it was a culture shock, Sussex has a long way to reach the levels that I experienced, but it is changing.

By the time I left Luton It felt like I was living in some sort of religious zone, even the junk mail coming through my door was all about religion, and it was not unusual to see women fully covered walking up and down the road. It told me things are changing and not in a good way either, and not in the way our politicians and politically correct brigade kept telling us, the place felt edgy. Some people can deal with this change, I couldn't and there are many more hundreds of thousands of people who have left towns, areas because of this very same reasons.

Like I said it just annoys me when people dismiss these concerns and resort to silly name calling, and like you said people think you are making things up. Again lack of experience. These politicians who made these reckless decisions and still make them now, really don't know the types of massive cultural and religious change this country is going to go through, like the rest of Europe for it to work for everyone, by the end of it people usually get pushed to one side because religion is bigger than everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

you can't call a spade a spade until everyone has seen a spade , outside their house .....digging..!!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Spot on , i lived in east london for a couple of years , we had tilt windows which we couldnt open in the summer because the bangladeshi's who'd just arrived from rural syhlet and lived above used to throw rubbish straight out of the window, including sh1tty nappies which used to land on ours , but ive been called a liar by people.[./QUOTE]

:) I never realised how low your life has been. Hope your doing a little bit better these days. That does sound awful.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Spot on , i lived in east london for a couple of years , we had tilt windows which we couldnt open in the summer because the bangladeshi's who'd just arrived from rural syhlet and lived above used to throw rubbish straight out of the window, including sh1tty nappies which used to land on ours , but ive been called a liar by people.[./QUOTE]

:) I never realised how low your life has been. Hope your doing a little bit better these days. That does sound awful.
I'll give you a tip mate , you're not good at laddish banter , so I'd steer well clear of it if I were you , you strike me as one of those people who is intelligent but extremely awkward when interacting socially , the sort of person who makes unfunny jokes and comments (see above) leading to embarrassing silences where there is supposed to be laughter , ring any bells ?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I'll give you a tip mate , you're not good at laddish banter , so I'd steer well clear of it if I were you , you strike me as one of those people who is intelligent but extremely awkward when interacting socially , the sort of person who makes unfunny jokes and comments (see above) leading to embarrassing silences where there is supposed to be laughter , ring any bells ?

I'm even quicker and more intelligent socially. I don't do banter either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here