Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to England 2016 , frightening that this can happen.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
All sorts of shit will be ignored by the police at Notting hill this year , meanwhile god forbid that you dare tell the truth Like Tommy Robinson , its frightening that this sort of shit can happen in a so called ''free country''

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
One rule for one dare speak out and this is what u get . Although at times he has not helped himself I'm afraid he is tarnished with the same brush forever

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
All sorts of shit will be ignored by the police at Notting hill this year , meanwhile god forbid that you dare tell the truth Like Tommy Robinson , its frightening that this sort of shit can happen in a so called ''free country''

As you like it so much here it is again.

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester

Do you feel sorry for him? The police do a good job in general.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would like to see whether this guy and his mates have any football violence related charges against them.

If not it's a disgrace as you say. If they have then it is completely understandable.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would like to see whether this guy and his mates have any football violence related charges against them.

If not it's a disgrace as you say. If they have then it is completely understandable.

Do you mean from this, or as in previous convictions?

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Utterly wrong, Luton born and bred and he was 'watching the Man United game'

Inexcusable :tosser:

Bit hasty there - he's in the pub in Cambridge where Luton are playing. The Man Utd game just happens to be on in the pub.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013

I had to google him to find out who he was. You can see why he's known to the police. Maybe it was for his own safety and that of his kids that he was asked to leave. As you point out we don't know who he was with and if they're known to the police as well.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Unless the guy had previous and was a known trouble maker then this seems pretty outrageous to me.

Police once upon a time: public servants working with the consent of the public
Police today: paramilitary social workers / law enforcement

Not my words - some academic's opinion in a book written in the 1990s that predicted a general trend towards US style policing (from consent to enforcement).

Sad days as we drift towards a police state where their job is to lock up poor people and restrict their freedoms so the rich and powerful can enjoy their privileged lives without responsibility or accountability.

At least no one had guns though :guns:

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

He was in a pub in Cambridge watching a man utd game with his children , the pub staff even intervened to say he hadnt caused any trouble.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Meanwhile in Telford the police have allowed hundreds of white schoolgirls to be raped while turning a blind eye due to diversity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here