Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton on talksport tonight

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Why do respectable football people go on talkshite?

Has it improved since many years ago when I subjected myself to it, Adrian Durham and some other absolute ****ing knobs.

Guess i'll be tuning in.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Has it improved since many years ago when I subjected myself to it, Adrian Durham and some other absolute ****ing knobs.

Guess i'll be tuning in.

Without white van man there'd be no Talkshit. Without women in candy pink velour tracksuit bottoms there'd be no Heart FM.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Guess i'll be tuning in.

It's a fair point.

The intelligent/genuinely funny offerings are very few and far between (eg Hawksbee and Jacobs).

I am in the car most days from 4-5.30pm and that Adrian Durham programme has become a joke.

He takes a ludicrous and deliberately controversial stance on every subject, and Darren Gough talking football is just radio for idiots.

Every day I put it on, every day I switch to Five Live before 4.30 (and that often isn't too much better).

Wasn't it Einstein who said something like 'Insanity is always doing the same thing and expecting a different result?'

I really should have learned by now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"We're working hard to bring someone in, but it's difficult."
"I'd like to keep the players we have, but it's difficult."

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
LOL LOL LOL .............................. you know him well now

No, that has been standard BHA transfer lingo for years, just need to add "complicated"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here