Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottinghill Carnival: 156 Arrests 4 Stabbings so far !

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Actually you do

In Liverpool and Manchester where the drugs gangs are predominantly white, that's exactly what goes on.

Again they do it not because they are white. They do it because of circumstances and the fact that they are not very nice people

The only reason I've only just posted is because it is a "black event". If it was whites I'd have commented straight away.

Ps. That "copper" doing the dancing is clearly fake.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
All sorts of shit will be ignored by the police in the name of '' sensitivity'' at Notting hill this year , meanwhile god forbid that you dare tell the truth Like Tommy Robinson , its frightening that this sort of shit can happen in a so called ''free country''

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Maybe you would enjoy an police imposter rubbing his groin up against your wife/girlfriend backside but I'd knock the ****er out if he done it to my wife/girlfriend.

Does she look as if she is not having fun?

Yes, arrest him for 'sexually assault'. :ffsparr:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Notting Hill Carnival is a fantastic event. Yes it's had problems but so does any event attracting 1million people. I grew up nearby & along with my friends had a great time at carnival with lots of dancing, drinking & chasing girls. It's an open air nightclub & with lots of parties afterwards too. If you're tired of Notting Hill Carnival you're tired of living.

I always saw it as a multi cultural event with it's roots in the Caribbean community who came here in the 50's & 60's.

I bet a lot of the negative posts in this thread are from people who have never experienced Carnival.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
All sorts of shit will be ignored by the police in the name of '' sensitivity'' at Notting hill this year , meanwhile god forbid that you dare tell the truth Like Tommy Robinson , its frightening that this sort of shit can happen in a so called ''free country''

I'll follow your non sequitur in a similar vein.

These Poet's Corner lot filling pubs up with their kids is a disgrace.

2-4-6-8 Motorway man deserves more respect.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove

Didn't starting a thread about this not satisfy?

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
Oh look, the usual racist filth crawl out. Of course, I'm just a liberal idiot right? I don't know why the mods are so chill with you on here honestly. Your drivel should not be tolerated and you should be reminded of this at every opportunity. Talk about football or **** off.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Maybe you would enjoy an police imposter rubbing his groin up against your wife/girlfriend backside but I'd knock the ****er out if he done it to my wife/girlfriend.

Was she having her colon felt by the law?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Noting Hill; A festival largely attended by young, working class black people has a couple of hundred arrests and it shows that it's dangerous and shut down. If you think otherwise you're soft, a liberal, etc. Last year Glastonbury, a festival you could argue is largely attended by white, middle-class young people was praised for having less than 100 arrests out of 175,000 attendees.

We must shut down Glastonbury, won't somebody think of the children :cry:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I bet a lot of the negative posts in this thread are from people who have never experienced Carnival.

Not a good advert though is it when 40 knives have been confiscated?
News reports on links on this thread report schoolboys being stabbed and stabbing others. Very sad.
I remember some friends at the time planning on going in the early 80s, they were really worried about getting mugged, unfortunately they all got mugged.

I think the artical on the link in the opening post tells me all I want to know.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Noting Hill; A festival largely attended by young, working class black people has a couple of hundred arrests and it shows that it's dangerous and shut down. If you think otherwise you're soft, a liberal, etc. Last year Glastonbury, a festival you could argue is largely attended by white, middle-class young people was praised for having less than 100 arrests out of 175,000 attendees.

We must shut down Glastonbury, won't somebody think of the children :cry:

40 knives confiscated and 5 Stabbings and you dare to compare the 2 events. Disgusting !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here