Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Shit squad, shit manager, shit chairman, why don't I just **** off and follow Chelsea?!

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Bad result today, we were better when we took the initiative (towards the end), we should have started like that. Chris will have learned from it, better next time (no doubt).

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Newcastle deserved that. Disappointing but not many teams will go to Newcastle and come away with the points,

Felt like the freekicks were soft but the defending of them was poor. I'm not a Stockdale critic but he'll need to ask some questions of himself today. I think he could have done better with both,

Onwards and upwards,

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Newcastle were better on the day but it didn't help that we didn't start with our best team on the park.

Think CH stuffed up today with his team selections.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Newcastle deserved that. Disappointing but not many teams will go to Newcastle and come away with the points,

Felt like the freekicks were soft but the defending of them was poor. I'm not a Stockdale critic but he'll need to ask some questions of himself today. I think he could have done better with both,

Onwards and upwards,

It's a wake up call for a few , not to turn up is not acceptable

Shit squad, shit manager, shit chairman, why don't I just **** off and follow Chelsea?!

Ha some fans cope with disappointment with slag offs of some players and you do it by slag offs of some fans - it' looks the same to me

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
We have played much better since the substitutions. Too many players who started did not turn up. Norwood should start and will improve a run in the side.There must be quite a few players looking over their shoulders now as to whether they can keep their starting place. New striker needed to replace Baldock. Only Knockheart, Dunk, Duffy and possibly Bruno in patches played to their potential.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here