Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haha to Spurs.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Zaha must genuinely be interested in a move to Tottenham. Why wouldn't he be? Champions league football, title/top 4 contenders, bigger club with history, top quality young manager, brand new stadium to play in the near future, he'll double his wages at a minimum. Plus his england call up chances will go up. Seems a simple choice to me.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The term 'world class' is just a sky sports/plastic way of saying international footballer.

Good to see the Palace fans using this term for their own players.

#against modern football.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can't see Palace selling, the natives are already restless with Pardew, this would top it all as they consider Zaha to be one of their own. I'm sure they'll give him a new contract to match the other big earners. He's on a quarter of what Benteke is on for example (apparently)

That's based on the length of time he is actually perpendicular.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Realistically what would expect to get for Zaha? He hasn't progressed as you would have liked, seems to be a bit moody and Pardew seems to be struggling to get the best out of him.

Wilf has all the attributes Kieron but he gets sidetracked during games , but he is improving . I reckon a new deal will be signed because we won't sell him unless a silly offer comes in and in today's market it will have to be in excess of what we got for yannick . If wilf sulks he will have to sit out a few games out and get his head together .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Same old people having the same old argument, over and over and over again.

So sad to see this great board go to shit.

For shame owner, for shame.

You keep making the same point over and over .

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Same old people having the same old argument, over and over and over again.

So sad to see this great board go to shit.

For shame owner, for shame.

Clickbait verses no scummers? No brainer. I'd pay to condemn the filth to their own section-they add feck all to nsc.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I have a missus mate, don't worry about that! X

P.s I have posted 480 times in 2 and a quarter years, hardly on here all the time am I! That works out around half a post a day! Just started a new job and they allow internet access during quiet spells. So thought I'd come and put a few of you in your place considering all the crap you talk about the mighty Eagles!

Ahh, call centre minimum wage loser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here