Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haha to Spurs.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Maybe not world class but top class international players. We've got Cabaye, Benteke and Mandanda whilst you've got Bong, Skalak and Hemed :D

Benteke, top class my ass, he's lazy and not very motivated.
I've seen more movements on my allotment from foxes and badgers.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

attachment.php

I'm no statto, but I'm sure Benteke has not scored in PL yet!!
Eh!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-25-20-30-30.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-25-20-30-30.png
    757.1 KB · Views: 726

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Don't like it, don't read the thread!
I enjoy reading threads on MY club's forum. I also enjoy the interaction with some Palace fans, despite the fact that they might sometimes be irritating. That's normal.

You, unfortunately add nothing to any thread that you post on other than total nonsense and childish guff. You're the saddest of a sad bunch.

You are also on here constantly, which should be of concern to you. Again, nothing else in your life? Are you really that obsessed with Brighton?

Go do some revision or try to get a girlfriend.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
I enjoy reading threads on MY club's forum. I also enjoy the interaction with some Palace fans, despite the fact that they might sometimes be irritating. That's normal.

You, unfortunately add nothing to any thread that you post on other than total nonsense and childish guff. You're the saddest of a sad bunch.

You are also on here constantly, which should be of concern to you. Again, nothing else in your life? Are you really that obsessed with Brighton?

Go do some revision or try to get a girlfriend.

I have a missus mate, don't worry about that! X

P.s I have posted 480 times in 2 and a quarter years, hardly on here all the time am I! That works out around half a post a day! Just started a new job and they allow internet access during quiet spells. So thought I'd come and put a few of you in your place considering all the crap you talk about the mighty Eagles!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I have a missus mate, don't worry about that! X

P.s I have posted 480 times in 2 and a half years, hardly on here all the time am I! That works out around half a post a day! Just started a new job and they allow internet access during quiet spells. So thought I'd come and put a few of you in your place considering all the crap you talk about the mighty Eagles!

Well you haven't managed to put anyone in their place...you said you had top INTERNATIONAL players...It was then pointed out that your top INTERNATIONAL players can't actually get into their INTERNATIONAL teams..

hmmmm

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Well you haven't managed to put anyone in their place...you said you had top INTERNATIONAL players...It was then pointed out that your top INTERNATIONAL players can't actually get into their INTERNATIONAL teams..

hmmmm

Because they have world class players in front of them.

Inova

Aug 25, 2016
If I was Palace I would be very concerned with how this season is shaping up. Bolasie and Zaha on their way. A big lump in Benteke who still has so much to prove has been brought in. There is a losing mentality at the club and Pardew isn't sure how to end it.

Might be passing Palace on our way up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here