Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haha to Spurs.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
You're really not intelligent enough to be trying this whole banter thing are you pal :ffsparr:

How about you stop trying to get the last word in and LOG OFF NSC (YOUR RIVALS MESSAGE BOARD) AS YOU'VE BEEN CONSTANTLY ON HERE FOR 24 HOURS!!!!

No replies now from me - it's like communicating with a surviving 3 x run over dog :wave:

You actually think you're smart/witty, that's the funny thing...

Anyway back to Zaha. The next Ronaldo according to Pochettino!

http://www.footballinsider247.com/c...id-for-player-he-has-dubbed-the-next-ronaldo/

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
It must be hard for Wilf, having first to have to reluctantly return to the South London slum he thought he'd escaped following his dream move to United. Having been a complete failure at United he made all the right sounds when returning to Selhurst but you could tell from the look on his face it was a move of necessity rather than desire. And now, another decent premier league team comes sniffing, his head is turned again and he sees another chance to jump ship and escape the Croydon hovel but is scuppered by Silvikrin Steve shouting his mouth off. It wont end well, Wilf must be wondering why the double left footed Bolasie was allowed to leave for a kings ransom but he has to remain and suffer the ignominy of rattling around a third world stadium battling relegation. I almost feel sorry for him but nah he's palace scum I hope his career fizzles out to nothing.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here