Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Holla gone

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Slightly surprised they played him on Tuesday then, if they knew that was in the pipeline.

Good luck, Danny. Your first game at The Leeds United promised great things. Shame it didn't really work out.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
The first few games i saw him, i thought he looked great. All went down hill very quickly from there.

Still a better signing than Kemy though.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Slightly surprised they played him on Tuesday then, if they knew that was in the pipeline.

Good luck, Danny. Your first game at The Leeds United promised great things. Shame it didn't really work out.
Surprising they left it so late in the window. Doesn't give him much time to line up a new gig.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Surprising they left it so late in the window. Doesn't give him much time to line up a new gig.
Wouldn't it give him slightly longer as free agents can be signed for a brief period outside the window (I think)?

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Good passer and deliverer of the ball, unfortunately he can't tackle and barely breaks into a jog whilst playing. Was never going to get a game in the league when we play 4-4-2. All the best to him.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Well that's the £40k p.a. saved then.

Hopefully the seven stars can be open again to normal supporters and the future generation.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I will remember that great free kick at Brentford and he had a original song as well.

I will try not to remember his last bit of action for us when he played a sideways pass into space between our three defenders on Tuesday night a real :faceplam: moment

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide

I suspect there have been no offers so he club has done a deal where they pay up part/most of his contract and then he gets the chance to find another club as a free agent. OR there is a club in the wings who wont pay us for him but its worth us letting him go for free to get him off the books.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here