Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racism's Nigel Farage is at it again...

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Anyway, it's become a right wing love in so I is gonna flounce. Enjoy each other.

can you post a link to Trump saying he going to force Mexican people to build the wall before you slink off.
I remember him saying he will get Mexico to pay for it,so no need searching out that part.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Trolling?

Trolling is when you try and claim Islam is a race issue and not an issue of ideology.

Religion as a whole is an issue of ideology, often dependent on what your back ground is. But we weren't discussing that. We were discussing the stereotyping by messers Farage and Trump of races of people, the stereotyping and generalisation of which is racist. It's a really simple concept.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
are you on meds?
cant you remember what you wrote only a few hours ago?

Really?
This puts his trolling into better context though.
yep, Our dear old Nibble(the clamp) has never been to a game.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
See, this is why these threads get moved, the righties descend and start getting personal.
I have no idea what Alfred Mizen is on though, I've spent a small fortune watching the Albion over the years so is be surprised if I hadn't been to a match, my bank manager would disagree!

Anyway, it's become a right wing love in so I is gonna flounce. Enjoy each other.
course you have nibble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here