Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Brighton & Hove bus stop?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
oh to hell with it.............Davey drive opposite st Joseph's school for the "best seat" or outside the Hollingbury pub,for a shorter journey time,No 50 serving hollingdean,no idea what bus runs there now/.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
The 54 used to come along Hallyburton Road - three stops - one at Boundary Rd end - one at Olive Rd end - and my favourite by the shops at bottom of Margery Rd.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
'Hole In The Wall' on the Mile Oak Road. Actually got off here in the hope of finding a cashpoint. No joy. It is a 'Hole In The Wall' literally.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
'Hole In The Wall' on the Mile Oak Road. Actually got off here in the hope of finding a cashpoint. No joy. It is a 'Hole In The Wall' literally.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That's shite.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
the peper box - no 42 trolley bus - those were the days!

Yeah, I agree, but it's the Pepper Pot.

Screenshot from 2016-08-27 00-34-13.png

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Unable to drive a car on medical grounds and are therefore excluded from the above list.
However the government should provide funding for you for taxi's so you don't have to share a bus with the above mentioned group.

I too have epilepsy and am prohibited from driving, but plenty of peopkle choose to travel by bus by choice, for all sorts of reasons, and long may it continue.

You need to withdraw your original post, it made me very angry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here