Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Preview

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Well l since you ask. Swindon is a down trodden place most of the people who live there are desperate to get away.
I know three people from Swindon in Brighton & Hove . One a teacher at my sons school another guy who I work with occasionally . And a bloke who works in my local Tesco. All three found Swindon a desolate, uninspiring and soiled place.
Where as Brighton & Hove has so much character that discussing quirky bus ystops is possibility.

Words that, coincidentally, sum up your posting history rather well HB&B

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What a knob you are .........

I have lived here 25 years and have no intentions of moving......without fear of flaming I find parts of the Brighton and hove area to be desolate shit holes.

MOST of the people who live there are desperate to get away ? meaning what ? you have surveyed the population and asked them?

That statement of yours alone just proves what a complete bellend you are and not worth debating with.

You are far too generous. Ignorant deluded cockwomble are the three words that spring first to my mind :cheers:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
at the Steine
about 5 concrete and glass
No 5 to the bottom of Carden Ave

Buses are for benefit scroungers, losers and those who can't afford cars.
Time was when part of my job was to designate locations for new bus stops. What was astonishing was the snobbish and un-neighbourly attitude of some people who would angrily campaign against any extension of the bus network. A favourite question was "Why do you put bus routes into residential areas?" I take great comfort from the fact that the number of bus passengers in Brighton and Hove has doubled in recent years.

As for my favourite bus stop, I'll nominate the southbound stop at the bottom of Dyke Road, which we put in to serve as the town centre terminus of the now defunct Withdean park and ride service.

Last edited:

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Do you accept temporary bus stops?
The Woodbourne Garage stop has just been closed today, so they've put a temporary stop just round the corner, right on top of a disabled parking bay. How quaint!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here