Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Brighton & Hove bus stop?

D

Deleted User X18H

Still the quirky little one in Fredrick place for me. Closely followed by Poor Mans Corner.

BOF will appreciate this thread. We bonded once on the open top up to the Dyke.

D

Deleted User X18H

Whats that got to do with Brighton and Hove bus stops?

Well l since you ask. Swindon is a down trodden place most of the people who live there are desperate to get away.
I know three people from Swindon in Brighton & Hove . One a teacher at my sons school another guy who I work with occasionally . And a bloke who works in my local Tesco. All three found Swindon a desolate, uninspiring and soiled place.
Where as Brighton & Hove has so much character that discussing quirky bus stops is possibility.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Well l since you ask. Swindon is a down trodden place most of the people who live there are desperate to get away.
I know three people from Swindon in Brighton & Hove . One a teacher at my sons school another guy who I work with occasionally . And a bloke who works in my local Tesco. All three found Swindon a desolate, uninspiring and soiled place.
Where as Brighton & Hove has so much character that discussing quirky bus stops is possibility.

What a knob you are .........

I have lived here 25 years and have no intentions of moving......without fear of flaming I find parts of the Brighton and hove area to be desolate shit holes.

MOST of the people who live there are desperate to get away ? meaning what ? you have surveyed the population and asked them?

That statement of yours alone just proves what a complete bellend you are and not worth debating with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here