Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
EVERYTIME I've seen Spearing at the Amex he's been booed by his own fans

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it 'International Uninspiring Transfer Rumour Day' or is this a Sussex lead initiative?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Goodness me. I hope not. Way over-rated at Liverpool on the basis he was a local lad. I suppose he could 'do a job' but not really the player you'd want to improve on what we've got.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
SOLD!!! If I give you petrol money will you drive him down as well?

But you have to promise Spearing doesn't ever get as close as the M25

It's a deal, £1m cash plus my petrol money (i'm down for the scooter rally anyway, so it's win-win for me ) but don't even think of asking for a refund when he's broken.

Any game that Clough starts is a comeback & he's excelled himself this season by even managing to be injured before the 1st game & was finally fit to start last Saturday.......& then lasted for less than half an hour !! There's no doubting his ability but he's no use if he's never fit enough to get onto the pitch & most of us would be happy to get some money for him if anyone is gullible enough to pay up. (Boro are currently linked with him for £1m, but he'll probably fail the medical )

On the other hand, Spearing has easily been our best player in our good start & we'd be pigsick to lose him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here