Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradley Dack

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sheffield United equalise. Proper club with a proper stadium. Not like the Pissfield with the shocking away end uncovered.

Never thought I'd see an Albion fan complain about other teams not playing in a "proper" stadium.

Last edited:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
How many times did you visit the Withdean during out 12 year stay?

An average of six games per season and I remember the rain, the sleet, the mud.

4-3 loss v Rochdale, 3-2 loss v Swindon, 3-1 win v Reading. Those were games that were like having a cold shower with clothes on. If you want the rain sodden programmes you're welcome. I can dig them out.

The bottom line is that Gillingham can AFFORD to put a roof on the away end. Have you seen the rest of the ground in the flesh?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Never thought I'd see an Albion fan complain about other teams not playing in a "proper" stadium.

I'm sorry for having the gall to complain about a football league ground. I made a mistake as I've got one or two stressful things on my mind which have created a migraine. Apologies once again.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm sorry for having the gall to complain about a football league ground. I made a mistake as I've got one or two stressful things on my mind which have created a migraine. Apologies once again.

No need to apologise, just surprised to read your post after playing at Withdean for 12 years. I actually liked Withdean when it wasn't raining.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
An average of six games per season and I remember the rain, the sleet, the mud.

4-3 loss v Rochdale, 3-2 loss v Swindon, 3-1 win v Reading. Those were games that were like having a cold shower with clothes on. If you want the rain sodden programmes you're welcome. I can dig them out.

The bottom line is that Gillingham can AFFORD to put a roof on the away end. Have you seen the rest of the ground in the flesh?
didn't Brighton pay for the away end to be built.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here