Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something in the pipeline (transfers nothing to do with plumbing)

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Possibly but my attitude is lets gear up to promotion as next year will take care of itself and many new players will be required with more money to buy better.

Yet you want to sign someone as rubbish as Wes Brown eh?

Utter madness.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
As short term cover just in case of an emergency. Would hopefully never play. but better than playing Ince at CB.in a similar situation.

But we need players who can step in and play regularly. Its short sighted to bring in players in the hope that we wont have to use them. Just like assuming anyone we bring in will be 3rd or 4th choice if theyre good enough we should be open to the idea of them taking someones place.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
But we need players who can step in and play regularly. Its short sighted to bring in players in the hope that we wont have to use them. Just like assuming anyone we bring in will be 3rd or 4th choice if theyre good enough we should be open to the idea of them taking someones place.

As happened with Goldson

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Those in line for Saturday
Dunk
Huinemier
Bruno if a right back is needed Hunte would do the job
White usually on the bench
Ince/Hall.

If a RB is needed (and one usually is!) play Bruno there, and move White up from the bench. Why this idea that we'd have to bring in Hunt? White has been regularly on the bench (and in the cup team) so is obviously ahead of Hunt in the pecking order - in CH's mind anyway, which is good enough for me.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Well I honestly felt we would have signed somebody by today.

Seems like I was as wrong as this thread.

Everything is blatantly going to be rushed through on Wednesday.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
He's in Mickey Mouse land ... not unlike some of the transfer speculation on here

Well I'm sorry but that's a disgrace. To be away at such a key time of the season when we need someone covering the inside track is unforgivable. I think his hero worship and facial hair imitation of Snr. Saltor has literally gone to his head. He needs to get his eye back on the ball and his ear close to the ground???

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
paul joyce
paul joyce – ‏@pjoyceexpress

Blackburn accept bid for Shane Duffy from Brighton. Fee around £4.5m
2:00 pm - 25 Aug 2016
23 RETWEETS15 LIKES.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A lot to spend on a position where we already have two absolutely top class centre backs. Slightly puzzling, to be honest.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think we've paid his full value rather than getting a bargain but in purely financial terms in the transfer market I think there's a profit in the deal long term and having paid full whacks there'll be little or no sell-on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here