Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something in the pipeline (transfers nothing to do with plumbing)

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I'm sure I just caught a glimpse of Michael Owen ducking into The Grand.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
No offense OP but as everyone else has said, saying we COULD make a record signing by the end of the window isn't really useful, it just seems a bit look at me look at me.

I think this is rather close to the truth, it's sadly rather immature if that is the case. Can't quite get my head around tw*ts imagining we are in awe that they have secret information from their Boardroom tea lady aunt who just happened to hear....blah, blah. blah :rolleyes:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
This guys mates contact in lancing must not value his job very much is all i can say, my brother in law works there and i get zilch info as they under strict guidelines so by touting info from a source at lancing on here when we know the club in some capacity reads this forum is surely a risky thing to be doing.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This guys mates contact in lancing must not value his job very much is all i can say, my brother in law works there and i get zilch info as they under strict guidelines so by touting info from a source at lancing on here when we know the club in some capacity reads this forum is surely a risky thing to be doing.

I tend to agree , i have a family member that played in the U23s last night and he will tell you when he managed to let one rip in church but he has never passed on any info to me nor would i ask him to do so , in the time i have been supporting this club i have only been told something by somebody once that in later weeks turned out to be true concerning us signing a player .

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
CH did say (yonks ago) that he expected to sign one player after the season started. I took this to mean Glenn Murray. But we still need a number 12.

Bruno also said no one has asked for a transfer. So I discount all rumours and expect Dale Stephens to play out his contract. We need his 20% goal contribution and his 10% plus assists. It is the difference between going up and not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here