Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something in the pipeline (transfers nothing to do with plumbing)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hardly a big signing is he?

We should be aiming much higher in my opinion.

The Barnes haters will be frothing at the mouth if this happened and why would he even want to come back to fans who boo him?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
In all likelihood we might possibly sign someone at some point possibly maybe don't rule it in or out. Potentially.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
To be honest im not interested until signed. Putting names out there shilrey doesn't help our recruitment team.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Why we so obsessed with getting old players back, they all went for a good reason, Barnes wanted to go for more money and could not blame him, not sure we would want him back as he is not the style of player we are looking for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
+4/7m

he has played in the premiership and done pretty well

In spells maybe, but I just don't think he's much better than we already have. But that's my opinion.

Was always a Barnes fan when he was with us, he was decent, but we've moved on now.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So in short we are going to sign someone by next week. That's the kind of inside information we need, inspired.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
A few weeks back I started the Alex Pritchard thread. Half way through the thread when we learned Norwich had hijacked a guy on Twitter said he has a contact in Lancing and said something was happening. I posted this on the thread, people laughed and mocked him and didn't believe it etc etc etc and low and behold Oliver Norwood signed that evening (he was right) I and various others posted again to apologise to him.

That same guy has confirmed that there is currently something going down (announcement might not be this week) but something big. other whispers sound as if this is record breaking.

Make of that what you will, but I trust his information.

I have no idea what is happening in the transfer Market at this club or any club; however you don't need to be ''Mystic Meg'' to make the statement that something is about to happen in the transfer Market with only 8 days to go before the Transfer deadline

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A few weeks back I started the Alex Pritchard thread. Half way through the thread when we learned Norwich had hijacked a guy on Twitter said he has a contact in Lancing and said something was happening. I posted this on the thread, people laughed and mocked him and didn't believe it etc etc etc and low and behold Oliver Norwood signed that evening (he was right) I and various others posted again to apologise to him.

That same guy has confirmed that there is currently something going down (announcement might not be this week) but something big. other whispers sound as if this is record breaking.

Make of that what you will, but I trust his information.

Could this be my Premier League experienced English striker?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here