Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team vs Oxford

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 6m6 minutes ago
47: Manu springs the offside trap, steps inside the defender and unleashes low shot, but Eastwood out quickly to save. #OUFC 1 #BHAFC 1

There's hope for the boy yet.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 3m3 minutes ago
51: Excellent free kick from Norwood, heading into bottom corner, well saved by Eastwood low to his left. #OUFC 1 #BHAFC 1

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 6m6 minutes ago
47: Manu springs the offside trap, steps inside the defender and unleashes low shot, but Eastwood out quickly to save. #OUFC 1 #BHAFC 1

There's hope for the boy yet.

I would love to see him become the striker we are looking for. But on what I am hearing so far tonight, he isn't. :(

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Why bother with Holla... if this is putting him in the shop window it must be the pound store.... get a you tube clip of his best bits ( if there is enough ) and post it for potential suitors... better than letting them see how bad he is

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Why bother with Holla... if this is putting him in the shop window it must be the pound store.... get a you tube clip of his best bits ( if there is enough ) and post it for potential suitors... better than letting them see how bad he is

To be fair Holla Ince Manu Lua Lua are proving that they are not good enough for our squad. Need to get rid of all of them and get in two quality players to replace them. Why play these four who have been given enough chances, when we might as well use under 23 players to give them games and see if they are up to it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
To be fair Holla Ince Manu Lua Lua are proving that they are not good enough for our squad. Need to get rid of all of them and get in two quality players to replace them. Why play these four who have been given enough chances, when we might as well use under 23 players to give them games and see if they are up to it.

Agreed. Unfortunately in the case of Holla & Manu I think wages are the problem.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
KLL
1-2
thank god I was falling asleep

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Screamer from KLL :lol::lol::lol:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Lua Lua scores!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here