Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever had a 'like' by someone famous on Facebook?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have some chatter with Tony "Baldrick" Robinson on matters political and the social movement that used to be the Labour Party. Used to have some dialogue with Stephen Fry before he flounced off Twitter.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Well I can beat any of you. It wasn't Facebook, but I was once quoted on NSC by the amazing, one and only, superstar..................NICK RHODES!!!!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I look after the social media accounts for our company, and am subsequently followed and liked by a lot of our very famous clients. This had lead to a lot of them 'following' my personal Twitter account which I only really use for Albion related info, and never actually post on

I have loads of famous people ask me to join their ''linkedin'' page due to work as I work with a lot of them and NO, I am not a Psychotherpist or anything like that '' - I turn them all down because I don't have a ''linkedin or Twitter or Facebook account'' I spend enough time behind a computer. I need a bit of a life beyond it as well.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have loads of famous people ask me to join their ''linkedin'' page due to work as I work with a lot of them and NO, I am not a Psychotherpist or anything like that '' - I turn them all down because I don't have a ''linkedin or Twitter or Facebook account'' I spend enough time behind a computer. I need a bit of a life beyond it as well.

How do they ask you to join their LinkedIn/Twitter/Facebook network if you aren't on it?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Don't really do social media but I did once get a personal phone call from Captain Sensible - does that count ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here