Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever had a 'like' by someone famous on Facebook?

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
On Twitter: Low (the band), Blueboy (the band), Chastity Belt (the band), St Christopher (the band), Ben Watt (the person), Adam Virgo....the list is absolutely endless - and I still tell my wife and children every time when I get a "like" from somebody they've never heard of. For me, these are moments of quiet joy.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Miltos Yerelemou from Game Of Thrones and boxer Tony Bellew have 'favourited' Tweets of mine if that counts, and Peri Gilpin (Ros from Frasier) follows me on Twitter for some reason.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Gary Stevens and Sid Sloane have been known to read my blog. Sid because the poor sod occasionally has to sit near me at the Amex. Like from & photo with Wardy on FB.

*smug face*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It was Glen Matlock's (sex Pistols Bassist) birthday yesterday (60, kin el !) and he has just "liked" my birthday wishes :)

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I had a Tweet favourited by Susanna Reid on Twitter when she posted some Tweet about getting a Fitbit device which I responded to. Back when he was still on Dragons' Den, Duncan Bannatyne retweeted me after I had made some positive comment about one of the investments he had made.

And earlier in the summer, Suzi Perry replied when I responded to her Tweet where she was remarking on what a good goal Zoltan Gera had scored for Hungary against Portugal in the Euros. I suggested that it wasn't often that a goal scored by a former West Brom player would be greeted so warmly by a Wolves fan. Her response was to remind me that Steve Bull had played for West Brom before he ended up writing himself into Wolves folklore.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I had a Tweet favourited by Susanna Reid on Twitter when she posted some Tweet about getting a Fitbit device which I responded to. Back when he was still on Dragons' Den, Duncan Bannatyne retweeted me after I had made some positive comment about one of the investments he had made.

And earlier in the summer, Suzi Perry replied when I responded to her Tweet where she was remarking on what a good goal Zoltan Gera had scored for Hungary against Portugal in the Euros. I suggested that it wasn't often that a goal scored by a former West Brom player would be greeted so warmly by a Wolves fan. Her response was to remind me that Steve Bull had played for West Brom before he ended up writing himself into Wolves folklore.

Threesome with Susanna Reid and Suzi Perry? :love:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It was Glen Matlock's (sex Pistols Bassist) birthday yesterday (60, kin el !) and he has just "liked" my birthday wishes :)

I once sat behind him on a flight. This is all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here