Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever had a 'like' by someone famous on Facebook?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Greg Davies and Ricky Gervais are the two that people would know.
Dj DayMar, Partyraiser, Da Mouth of Madness, Endymion, Dj Anime like my posts quite regularly. Big names in the hardcore scene but I doubt anyone here as heard of them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
likes from comedian Rory Bremner and boxer gary 'spike' o'sullivan

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Adrian Durham has also blocked me. Erroneously I might add.

Had a few famous retweets when I was raising money for my charity sky dive.
Roger Moore, Joan Collins and Mark Hamill were probably the most famous.
I even got £30 sponsorship from a girl band member, who obviously asked to remain anonymous

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ive been followed on the webby by FBI so I was informed. Got an invite to the Howard Stern Show(Declined).

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Never had a like by famous people on Facebook because I don't care about them and they don't care about me....creaming yourself over a like for someone you don't even know is ridiculous.

My advice is to delete all famous people from your accounts as they couldn't give a flying fack about you :)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Never had a like by famous people on Facebook because I don't care about them and they don't care about me....creaming yourself over a like for someone you don't even know is ridiculous.

Bit I did know this one...

Colin Vearncombe (aka Black) of Wonderful Life fame in 1987. He was kind enough to get in touch following some photographs I took at a gig of his. Subsequent free tickets, a gig and a meeting later and he was even kinder to use my picture as his official Facebook page shot. The photograph was suddenly and unexpectedly pinging up on the Internet all across the world when he passed away in January.

:nono:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Bart Simpson

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Cartwright

Yes, the voice actress is also a scientologist.

Cartwright was raised a Roman Catholic but joined the Church of Scientology in 1991. She has said that before becoming involved with the church she was depressed that she did not have a "committed relationship", and wanted to get married and have children. She "thought that maybe [she] could find a relationship by going to a church". Cartwright attended a barbecue at a friend's house and noticed that all of the attendees were Scientologists with "thriving careers". Cartwright began reading the works of L. Ron Hubbard and found solace in a chapter about shedding the pain of loss. She said later, "I felt he was talking directly to me, I said to myself, 'I want to stop that feeling.'" Cartwright was awarded Scientology's Patron Laureate Award after she donated $10 million, almost twice her annual salary, to the Church in 2007.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here