Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
The crying goes on with 13 pages and it is Southgate, Allardyce and Uncle Tom Cobley and all's fault for not picking him for the England team. Nothing to do with him not being good enough or the fact he has a questionable temperament and is a cheating tw*t that club mascots can wind up,
http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=268509 makes fun reading.

I bet Allardyce wishes he picked him for his one proper game in charge of England now!

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
The crying goes on with 13 pages and it is Southgate, Allardyce and Uncle Tom Cobley and all's fault for not picking him for the England team. Nothing to do with him not being good enough or the fact he has a questionable temperament and is a cheating tw*t that club mascots can wind up,
http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=268509 makes fun reading.

Bemused as to how some of them have checked the AFCON fixtures (IC play 3 group games between 16th and 24th Jan) and have deduced that he'll only miss TWO games. Do they really think he's going to fly out on the 15th and back, fit to play on the 25th? Morons.

The squad meets up next week, and they'll make the knock-out stages easily. He'll be away for six weeks :thumbsup:

But NSC claimed that Kaz was better than Wilf..

Bullshit. I don't ever recall a single poster claiming that. I do remember plenty of discussions comparing BUCKLEY with Zaha, however.

I bet Allardyce wishes he picked him for his one proper game in charge of England now!

Haha. I'd somehow missed that link. Brilliant.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Exactly what are you saying happened at the ground? And how is that as bad as Palace fans celebrating the fact that Gerry Ryan had his career ended?

Weren't you at Griffin Park when Muzza pointedly refused to acknowledge the visiting Albion supporters.. I seem to remember somewhere there were chants of.. best not to say.

Henry Hughton I understand apologised to Gerry Ryan afterwards. And his career following the incident was not distinguished at Palace.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Bullshit. I don't ever recall a single poster claiming that. I do remember plenty of discussions comparing BUCKLEY with Zaha, however.

The Will Buckley struggling to get in the Sheffield Wednesday side, you mean? Kaz was or attempted to be much more like Wilf in style.

Weren't you at Griffin Park when Muzza pointedly refused to acknowledge the visiting Albion supporters.. I seem to remember somewhere there were chants of.. best not to say.

Henry Hughton I understand apologised to Gerry Ryan afterwards. And his career following the incident was not distinguished at Palace.

The post wasn't about Henry's remorse, which he was very it was about your posters on BBS posting cartoon pictures of the incident and then reveling in it.

I am a very rare visitor over there now but thought I'd have a look the other day, one of your lot even has a picture of him as his avatar with Our Henry written underneath.

A bit sad really, but hey, each to their own, if that sort of thing floats your boat then crack on.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Exactly. I wasn't going to say, wanted to see if he noticed.
Kaz was or attempted to be much more like Wilf in style.
WTF? No one here compared Kaz to Haha. Now you're just trying to link them by style.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I think the diving dual-country boy will be a Spurs player by then anyway. Palace will spend big again in Jan & Big Sam will ensure they get a mid-table finish but it's well below the Champions League spots they said they had nailed on for the last 3 seasons.

Which club has had "nailed-on" promotion prospects for about 3 out of the last 4 seasons? Fourth time lucky?

Most Palace fans I know are just happy to be in the Premier league. But after Leicester last year anything's possible.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought we were talking about Murray's injury :rolleyes:

Henry Hughton I understand apologised to Gerry Ryan afterwards.
We're talking about fans on your site laughing about it, not Hughton.

And his career following the incident was not distinguished at Palace.
What?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
The post wasn't about Henry's remorse, which he was very it was about your posters on BBS posting cartoon pictures of the incident and then reveling in it.

I am a very rare visitor over there now but thought I'd have a look the other day, one of your lot even has a picture of him as his avatar with Our Henry written underneath.

A bit sad really, but hey, each to their own, if that sort of thing floats your boat then crack on.

Agree that's over the top. As is the "Palace Burning Song" in my view. And speculation on here about the private life of our (now former) manager. Hey-ho.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
JSIM-House-Luminary-02.jpg

Burns easily too, we know they like 'flammable'.

As I was saying...I can imaging Bradford fans would really appreciate that kind of "Joke".

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Which club has had "nailed-on" promotion prospects for about 3 out of the last 4 seasons? Fourth time lucky?

Most Palace fans I know are just happy to be in the Premier league. But after Leicester last year anything's possible.

Utter rubbish. Never once have I seen anyone on here say promotion was ever 'nailed on' - and this is our message board remember. I've not looked at yours for donkeys years but have heard at least 3 of your lot on here talk about Europe - oh and the bunt on sky sports news after you signed Cabaye claiming you'd make champions league :lol: Turns out Cabaye isn't for to lace Kayal's boots :ffsparr:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
As I was saying...I can imaging Bradford fans would really appreciate that kind of "Joke".

Are you trying to compare an accidental fire at a football stadium to people rioting and burning buildings?

Wow.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Allardyce / Zaha thing couldn't have been scripted any better.

He simply can't say he should be selected for England because he didn't select him. Beautiful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here