Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Christ I hope your future is polluting their boards rather than here Rory.

I'm not that keen on where football is heading either but don't feel the need to post look at me shit at every opportunity letting everyone know how much of a "real" fan I am.

Just F#(k off.
Stop de railing the fun :annoyed:

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Didn't you vote to raise the loss level as you were very close or over it ?

That is just Palace sillyness. They did vote to increase it though but any increase would not include that season. How could they be close or over if it wasn;t even for that season>

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
That is just Palace sillyness. They did vote to increase it though but any increase would not include that season. How could they be close or over if it wasn;t even for that season>

Oh right , good hindsight though.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Has anyone worked out what the yanks are getting out of their investment in palace yet ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

I can see it now, Bloom and Barber in deep conversation over a couple of pints of Harvey's,
" Mr Bloom, I can't keep putting 10p on a pie, and 30p on a pint every season, we must increase the FFP limit.
and there's no way you're cutting my £500 k salary either ! "

DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN

Feb 20, 2012
Christ I hope your future is polluting their boards rather than here Rory.

I'm not that keen on where football is heading either but don't feel the need to post look at me shit at every opportunity letting everyone know how much of a "real" fan I am.

Just F#(k off.

May be wrong but i sense you are angry,very angry.Can we help in any way.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
They just raised the bar to make more losses ( play by the rules ) .

of the top of my head it was something to do with the Premiership agreeing to other things that would benefit clubs in other ways if they fell in line with losses that Premier League teams were allowed to make.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Not a lot .

Douglas - you are no longer even mildly amusing - more like fecking desperate in your trolling along with the other palarse non enter-ties that plague NSC.
I'm sorry your transgender operation hasn't turned out well for you - but at least you didn't have to pay for it.
:moo:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Right, that's settled. Let's go on a day trip to Bromley and watch some real football :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Right, that's settled. Let's go on a day trip to Bromley and watch some real football :thumbsup:

Ok sheebo you're on . Name the game and providing it doesn't clash with our games we' ll do it :thumbsup:
We could also invite simmo and he can buy me a glass of rose'.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Douglas - you are no longer even mildly amusing - more like fecking desperate in your trolling along with the other palarse non enter-ties that plague NSC.
I'm sorry your transgender operation hasn't turned out well for you - but at least you didn't have to pay for it.
:moo:

I think we're rather keen rather than desperate to puncture your balloons of Walter-Mitty land.. by the way have no rumours yet surfaced of any links from the Albion to the latest hot news topic in UK football? Or is that a no-go area?

Given your close association with a Brighton organisation which in THIS century has:

A) proved financially unreliable in paying off its debts in full

and B) employed at a high level someone who was then sentenced in court for serious crimes against a child

I think you should be careful what you claim about other clubs.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I think we're rather keen rather than desperate to puncture your balloons of Walter-Mitty land.. by the way have no rumours yet surfaced of any links from the Albion to the latest hot news topic in UK football? Or is that a no-go area?

Given your close association with a Brighton organisation which in THIS century has:

A) proved financially unreliable in paying off its debts in full

and B) employed at a high level someone who was then sentenced in court for serious crimes against a child

I think you should be careful what you claim about other clubs.
There's something seriously wrong with you. Aside from the obvious that is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here