Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
That hasn't really worked out for Blackpool, Blackburn, or Fulham, all of whom have better stadia than you. You should enjoy your handful of seasons in the sun though - the bookies think there is a fair chance it will end soon, and when you do come down, you'll have to jizz all that money on above average wages like Newcastle are doing if you want a good chance of going up again, and that is risky. And of course, if it fails, you'll drop like a stone. Your infrastructure is a complete shambles compared to ours.

I'm not happy that we are the division below you, but I am VERY happy that our sugar-daddy has invested in the stadium and fantastic state-of-the-art training ground rather than gambling on over-paying players to get us up. It really has set us up in the long term, especially if the bottom ever falls out of the TV market.

I stopped reading when you said Blackpool have a better stadium than us ??? :mad:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You've obviously not been in the half-awake then - the cow shed where you put your away supporters. It belongs in the 1960s.

Don't you go in the executive boxes at selhurst ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The subject we are discussing is just how shìt your stadium is. Let's stick to that shall we? :thumbsup:
Isn't it about our impending relegation ? Or have you sidetracked the thread ?

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Think none of you will win the argument. Just think that both clubs are miles apart on what is important. We feel the need for a community club with an infrastructure to ensure that we don't go through what we did in the past. Palace have a need to invest with players on the park, some good, some not so. This has been admitted by all my Palace mates, they rather live for today and winning is everything. Nothing wrong with that, just different from us. Our direction has been dictated by our past (thanks Archer) don't think Palace have ever been through anything like we have, so a very different outlook and best of luck to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Zaha to Spurs for half the price of Bolasie, Palace fans spitting feathers.
They'll probably loan him back for a season, then sign him, realise he's shit and sell him back for 20p in the £. That's how it works isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here