Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I would have thought it be would hard to find a counselor who could do anything for a self-professed genius like Swillis

To be fair, I believe Wednesday is his Astro physics class, his students really can't afford to miss one of his lectures, although it may be that he is at his second job, that of head neuro surgeon at St George's hospital in Tooting. Of course, a thicky like me
could be wrong, and he could be on line teaching Rocket science to the boys at NASA

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
:lol:

He's now going to come up with some bullshit excuse about how he's been busy working / enjoying life.

Busy working is the right one, whenever any of you are in South London feel free to visit and I can show you what I do(no doubt there will be responses saying I'm a male prostitue, hilarious). Quite ironic that everyone taking the piss are actually on here posting about me, I'm glad I bring a bit of sparkle to otherwise mundane lives.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
To be fair, I believe Wednesday is his Astro physics class, his students really can't afford to miss one of his lectures, although it may be that he is at his second job, that of head neuro surgeon at St George's hospital in Tooting. Of course, a thicky like me
could be wrong
, and he could be on line teaching Rocket science to the boys at NASA

Correct, you are wrong.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
What a wanker you are ,bit different as we were fighting to survive as a team and club something you ***** have never done ,you just go bankrupt

How many teams who went out of the League actually disappeared? Very few. Maidstone being one. Albion would have found somewhere to play at a non-league level.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How many teams who went out of the League actually disappeared? Very few. Maidstone being one. Albion would have found somewhere to play at a non-league level.

What is the one thing that Maidstone, and the Albion at that time, had in common, rather than just (potential) relegation from the league?

Go on, have a little think.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
To be fair I expect you to break down my response and quote every single line.
I would expect tonymeolasloanspell to say we need an away end and accuse Bozza of cashing in.
Sheebo I expect to try and come across as hilarious but failing miserably.
Buzzer to pop in every now and again to show us how high and mighty he is, but never to Alfred Mizen whom I suspect he has met or even knows.
I expect thunderbolt if she pops into these threads or any thread to remind me this is a Brighton forum.
I expect Foster's headband, lawros left foot, sheebo etc to mention admins, shit ground
I expect multiple posters to mention caravans and Croydon, even though I have lived in neither :shrug:
I expect some posters to give reasonable responses/ask questions and in replying to those reasonably I expect to be told to **** off or other niceties by people like matbha(whom I suspect is just angry).

Did I mention I would be accused of trolling, having no life/friends/family/house/job etc etc ad infinitum.

Apart from that it's all jolly good fun :mad::clap:

Just wow and you said you have more important things in your life than football - yes it seems you do and it's NSC. Really odd.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Rushden & Diamonds
Scarborough
Bradford Park Avenue
Chester
Darlington
Aldershot
Accrington
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Hereford United
Newport County
Wimbledon
And as you say Maidstone United.
Many have reformed after being defunct and are making the long haul back. Do you consider that not many?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What is the one thing that Maidstone, and the Albion at that time, had in common, rather than just (potential) relegation from the league?

Go on, have a little think.

Both clubs had their ground sold out from beneath them? At a profit... to the directors?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Both clubs had their ground sold out from beneath them? At a profit... to the directors?

I don't know the motives for the sale of the original ground (to build an MFI), but yes, like the Albion would have been, Maidstone were without a ground . The Palace chap's glib assertion that clubs never 'really' disappear, has some merit IF they have assets - a ground namely. With no ground or players of any value, it's hard to have seen any future for a bankrupt, relegated, homeless Albion.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I keep reading and hearing that Big Sam will work his magic and keep Palace up yet his record in his 8 matches is the same as Dancing Al's last 8 , W1 D1 L6. Maybe the charge for Europe starts at Stoke on Saturday ?

His hearts not in it, now he knows he'll not get the England job.

Plus the team are physically unfit, so perhaps we should judge palace on their last 8 games.
You know the ones they have against all the top clubs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
10/1 next manager to leave may be worth a punt ?
Conceding goals in minutes 40-45 & 80-90 would be more lucrative, even before last Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here