Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Quote Originally Posted by fosters headband View Post
Three things stick in my mind that make me feel the way I do about Palace. The reaction of the fans on the night that Gerry Ryan's career was ended and there was no doubt at the time how bad the injury was, with a snap being heard all around the ground. The two administration's. Lastly the disgraceful way Palace Directors, Manager and players all allowed Brighton's name to be dragged through the mud, forced the club into holding internal inquiries, all the time knowing the truth about poogate. That was disgraceful.

Game Set and Match - well put.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Which makes your time wasted on those threads all the more puzzling. But you knew I'd say that.

To be fair I expect you to break down my response and quote every single line.
I would expect tonymeolasloanspell to say we need an away end and accuse Bozza of cashing in.
Sheebo I expect to try and come across as hilarious but failing miserably.
Buzzer to pop in every now and again to show us how high and mighty he is, but never to Alfred Mizen whom I suspect he has met or even knows.
I expect thunderbolt if she pops into these threads or any thread to remind me this is a Brighton forum.
I expect Foster's headband, lawros left foot, sheebo etc to mention admins, shit ground
I expect multiple posters to mention caravans and Croydon, even though I have lived in neither :shrug:
I expect some posters to give reasonable responses/ask questions and in replying to those reasonably I expect to be told to **** off or other niceties by people like matbha(whom I suspect is just angry).

Did I mention I would be accused of trolling, having no life/friends/family/house/job etc etc ad infinitum.

Apart from that it's all jolly good fun :mad::clap:

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I would expect tonymeolasloanspell to say we need an away end and accuse Bozza of cashing in.
Buzzer to pop in every now and again to show us how high and mighty he is, but never to Alfred Mizen whom I suspect he has met or even knows.
I expect thunderbolt if she pops into these threads or any thread to remind me this is a Brighton forum.
I expect Foster's headband, lawros left foot, sheebo etc to mention admins, shit ground
I expect multiple posters to mention caravans and Croydon, even though I have lived in neither :shrug:
I expect some posters to give reasonable responses/ask questions and in replying to those reasonably I expect to be told to **** off or other niceties by people like matbha(whom I suspect is just angry).

Did I mention I would be accused of trolling, having no life/friends/family/house/job etc etc ad infinitum.

That is probably the saddest post I have ever seen. He knows how people post on this site? I genuinely feel sorry for him/her. A Palace fan, say no more.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's never a good sign when the chairman goes into the changing room after the game and gives the players a bollocking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wot you talkin about, a Chairman rollocking has never failed to motivate anyone, anytime, anywhere...

...Oh hang on a minute, no that's free ice cream.

Chairman tongue lashing oh no that's bad.
Sorry I was getting confused.

As you were :lol:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Wot you talkin about, a Chairman rollocking has never failed to motivate anyone, anytime, anywhere...

...Oh hang on a minute, no that's free ice cream.

Chairman tongue lashing oh no that's bad.
Sorry I was getting confused.

As you were [emoji38]
Shame he didn't go the full Derby and get his fists out really.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The issues started way back in the late sixties in a Pre season friendly when the Palace fans came down and chased the Brighton fans out of the North Stand and from that day it was tit fo tat about time we all moved on and the Brighton Vs Palace REMF match has tried to mend bridges I hate more the cockney Reds ( the original plastic)and I always thought Portstmouth were more our rivals. Let's move on and pass them gracefully. :facepalm:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
It's sad to have a memory. Not that you need much of one, just read this thread.

You really do have no life do you? On NSC at 00.43 and back on first thing in the morning. Please stay as I love feeling the sadness in your life.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Jesus, you really need to get out more.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
That is probably the saddest post I have ever seen. He knows how people post on this site? I genuinely feel sorry for him/her. A Palace fan, say no more.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia

You might need counselling, intricately knowing about what your rivals' supporters are up to on their forum means you must be quite sad and depressed, and come to NSC to relesse all the tension and stress accumulated inside

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Well I am privileged you take the time to (poorly) analyse my posts :lol:

Funnily enough I got a PM this week from someone saying how much they enjoy my posts... Maybe the truth just hurts :whistle: 2010 :ffsparr:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
You might need counselling, intricately knowing about what your rivals' supporters are up to on their forum means you must be quite sad and depressed, and come to NSC to relesse all the tension and stress accumulated inside

I would have thought it be would hard to find a counselor who could do anything for a self-professed genius like Swillis

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Poor Swillis is most likely running around his squat in his gimp suit trying his best to stay off NSC until such time has elapsed so as to not seem desperate.

We know you're there you sad excuse of a gimp.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Poor Swillis is most likely running around his squat in his gimp suit trying his best to stay off NSC until such time has elapsed so as to not seem desperate.

We know you're there you sad excuse of a gimp.
:lol:

He's now going to come up with some bullshit excuse about how he's been busy working / enjoying life.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This may or may not have been mentioned, but there's certainly no harm in repeating.

Last week the Football Ramble chaps were pointing out just how many goals palace concede in the final 5/10 minutes of each half.

Scroll forward a few days and boom, validation baby.
palace really must be the most unfit collection of professional footballers in England.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here