Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Pardew should definitely be given more time. He'll change things around. What is it with sacking managers so quickly these days?

;)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I noticed on Twitter that when I'd posted that Pardew should be given more time etc #Pardewin I got several likes from Palace fans not getting the joke. There are still many who want him to stay, unbelievably. #savealan #prayforpards

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think the best result today is a flukey draw followed by the same at Hull and then another 6 defeats before they realise that he's been blagging it for years.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What Pardew actually said was that the club are in a 'mini-crisis' but let's not split hairs. Tony Banks has spun the quotes rather strongly. The players asked to do more work on defending set plays according to the Dancing Man and he added that it would be a major blow if they conceded from one again (four of Swansea's goals followed corners or free kicks).
Clearly the man is just incapable of learning.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
GOAL - Crystal Palace 2-0 Southampton
James Tomkins
Posted at
15:36
Awful defending from Southampton. The goalkeeper has just gifted them the first, and the Saints defence have just gifted Palace a second.

A left-wing corner is neatly flicked on by Joe Ledley at the near post and James Tomkins is unmarked to prod the ball into the net from two yards out.

GOAL - Crystal Palace 1-0 Southampton
Christian Benteke
Posted at
33 mins
A nightmare for Fraser Forster. An absolute nightmare. And in front of the England manager as well.

A soft backpass is heading towards Forster, the ball takes a little bobble and Forster produces an embarrassing air-kick, which gifts Christian Benteke an open goal from three yards out. He does not miss and Palace lead.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
IMG_0546.JPG

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Great result for all those who think Agent Pards is doing a grand job.

Must be bitter sweet for all those Palace fans, which seems to be most of them, who want him out.

Never has a win left me feeling so conflicted

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Good battling win, but he's a dead man walking.
New man lined up for next week.
The Palace adventure continues .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here