Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Interesting views.....I can see why Barton is a hate figure but not Dyche..... in my 54 years as a Burnley fan, the appointment of Dyche in October 2013 is probably the BEST decision made by the people who run the club.

When Dyche succeeded Howe, we were heading for League One with a sieve-like defence of Grant, Trippier, Duff, Shackell and Mee (all decent players). I will be sad to see Dyche poached very soon whether we stay up or not....I am just praying Brighton and Newcastle don't allow themselves to be pipped by Leeds or Sheff Wed.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
The Holmesdale board makes for amusing reading. The thread where some guy is complaining that some fans have given up already is full of......fans who have given up already.

The ones who are trying to be positive include one who thinks that signing Evra will save them and another who is pinning his hopes on Sammy Lee. My sides hurt.

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=164688&page=3

If Wilf wins the African Cup of Nations maybe they will do a victory parade through Selhurst and South Norwood on an open top bus.

The club shop could sell commemorative T shirts.

Surely palace should think of the commercial spin

We need to have long term thoughts.

In friendlies Wilf has had an assist and a goal.

Assuming he does the business in Africa (multiple assists and goals in each match without being booked for diving (or being provoked into going down - Mr Bailley of Man United is one worry - he will have given an invitation to PL referees to protect him.

Provided our squad see that movement off the ball is needed from them, it will be win win all the way.

COYP

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Slight change of topic but I see Everton had a mega win at the weekend. Their confidence must be sky high. Anyone know who they play next?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
There is not a chance in hell I would click on that link but no surprise the NSC loving Palace muppets are not on there.

I haven't gone away , just biding my time sunshine .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I haven't gone away , just biding my time sunshine .

Biding your time for what? Have you forgotton your own clubs current predicament? :facepalm:

Even if the worst happened and you stayed up and we somehow missed out on promotion, there wouldn't be a cat in hells chance I would swap our overall infrastructure for what you have going on in Croydon! Palace are light years behind. You are only out the relegation zone because the 3 teams below are so dire! Your luck won't last forever and its obvious your chickens are starting to come home to roost.

So you might be biding your time for quite a while yet, sunshine!

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There was a DULLARD speaking on Radio Wales yesterday on the topic of community owned clubs, and after abourt 1 minute 40 of the interview started talking about Palace being a 'small club', 'in and out of administration' and 'relegation candidates'.

It's amazing how Palace's plight gets around the whole country.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
There was a DULLARD speaking on Radio Wales yesterday on the topic of community owned clubs, and after abourt 1 minute 40 of the interview started talking about Palace being a 'small club', 'in and out of administration' and 'relegation candidates'.

:bowdown:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Great work!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here