Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If people can't stay on-topic (Surely Palace can't...qualify for Europe again) then they'll be kicked off the thread.

Does that apply to Brighton people as well boss man ?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
It strikes me that Palace people pop on here and de-rail the conversation. So, in short, whoever instigates the de-railing is outta here.

So in other words if we are not taking this piss out of ourselves then we cannot post. Snowflake generation indeed, pm me an address and I will send you a couple of boxes of andrex. You can then forward them onto those offended by people answering back!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
So in other words if we are not taking this piss out of ourselves then we cannot post. Snowflake generation indeed, pm me an address and I will send you a couple of boxes of andrex. You can then forward them onto those offended by people answering back!

There's a difference between taking the piss and derailing a thread. I know it's hard what with words being involved, but you're doing well so far.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It strikes me that Palace people pop on here and de-rail the conversation. So, in short, whoever instigates the de-railing is outta here.

De rail the piss taking ? Surely we should be allowed at least one thread to have a pop without the thread of a ban .

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

handbag.gif

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No game for our friends this week, but they'll still be pissed off seeing us win. Shame Murray didn't score for good measure, but you can't have it all.

:)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No game for our friends this week, but they'll still be pissed off seeing us win. Shame Murray didn't score for good measure, but you can't have it all.

:)
No game due to a blank FA Cup weekend. I think they should have had some sort of training jolly overseas but this was cancelled due to poor results :shrug:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I think they should have had some sort of training jolly overseas but this was cancelled due to poor results :shrug:

Probably due to lack of AirMiles judging by the amount they have spunked over the past few seasons! Weren't they taking out a seperate mortgage recently to keep things ticking over? The coffers can't be in great shape if that is the case...! That was before the January windows aswell (where they were one of the biggest spenders) Spent nothing on ground imprvements or on their academy either by all accounts. They basically showed everyone else exactly how not to conduct yourselves as a club in the Premier League!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Just heard some great gossip from a Palace fan. Sam Allardyce is due to extend the rental agreement on his property but has opted to move into a hotel. Clearly doesn't think he will last the term of the rental agreement.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Seems Allardyce has RENEGED on his contract to rent a house in London, SURELY he is not thinking of JUMPING ship ?

Where do you get this stuff from or did you make it up?!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Seems Allardyce has RENEGED on his contract to rent a house in London, SURELY he is not thinking of JUMPING ship ?

palace are crying out for a new manager bounce.

They need a man who has managed at the top level.
Has experience of relegation battles.
Is a hero with the fans.
Has a big enough ego to deal with an egocentric dressing room.

any one fit the bill?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here