Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
We haven't followed the palace model of separating the ground ownership from the club ownership. Wasn't it Noades who owned Selhurst after he'd sold the club ?

I don't particularly care enough to be right about that, but it was something I heard. Maybe wrong.

Yes Noades took over the ground, and then held the club to ransom. I think he also took over the training ground. But he's dead now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was considering betting on them today, but they're practically evens to win which is ridiculous.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
That long ? Normally a lot quicker to go over

He put in a fantastic cross a couple of minutes before, if only they had a twenty foot monster on the far side of the box :lolol:

Another dive in the box 16:43.
27:22

Last edited:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Yes, Was often found out of position defensively which costs us a few times.The plus side was though he was a natural left sided player and going forward he was decent giving the team better balance overall. But you did find yourself asking where is Souare 2 or 3 times each match!

Sounds a bit like the Albion skipper then, although on the other wing.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
The unthinkable as happened and the great unwashed have taken the lead. Bloody awful match, two poor poor sides.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Have I got this right, there are Palace fans posting on here while their game is actually on?

Imagine being that needy.

Imagine.

A Palarse fan with five and half thousand posts on a rivals forum, you kind of have to feel sorry for someone that sad. At least he isn't having to watch the shite his lot are putting out though I suppose.

A Palarse fan with five and half thousand posts on a rivals forum, you kind of have to feel sorry for someone that sad. At least he isn't having to watch the shite his lot are putting out though I suppose.

Needy doesn't even come close to be honest, sad sad existence.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
McArthur booked for diving in area, needs more lessons from Zaha who seems to be playing on ice.
Neither side has anything up top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here