Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Are you ****ing joking? A few bad results?
Do me a favour about results, you lot are second in the league having been on an unbelievable run but look how some of you react to a bad result. You have one bad result and that's it promotion is off for another year, the away support was shit, people left early, the home support is quiet, not enough cover etc etc
If some of you had to put up with the shit that we have been watching there would have been suicides.

Put up with the shit you have been watching lol you aint got a clue ,try the 90s div 2 and 3 awful football ,but you didn't go there cos you went bankrupt didn't lose your ground don't talk shite we are used to shit football

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Typical Palace Scum. Full of piss and vinegar until they hit a rough patch and we never see them. They win a couple and they flock back here full of insults.

The planet would be a better place without the lowlife. NSC certainly would benefit from them not being on here.

This , with knobs on!
****ing scum, the lot of 'em.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Their fans remind me of an annoying Jack Russell trying to bite your ankles and then running off.

Such a cringy, horrible club from top to bottom!

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Dont know why people bite to these palace fans. They have been missing for months then 2 wins against boro and West brom and boom they are back. A defeat next week and they will be back on the missing list and trying to throw haymakers at Damien Delaney.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Do me a favour about results, you lot are second in the league having been on an unbelievable run but look how some of you react to a bad result. You have one bad result and that's it promotion is off for another year, the away support was shit, people left early, the home support is quiet, not enough cover etc etc
If some of you had to put up with the shit that we have been watching there would have been suicides.

I'm aware it's past your bedtime, but you are aware of our history over the past 20 years? We've seen a LOT of shit. We know shit where we see it and in Palace, we see lots of it.

Please don't try to educate us on that. Your club is only 7 years old.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Dont know why people bite to these palace fans. They have been missing for months then 2 wins against boro and West brom and boom they are back. A defeat next week and they will be back on the missing list and trying to throw haymakers at Damien Delaney.

Agreed.

Likewise I don't understand why the Moderators continue to allow them on our forum. As can be seen just from this thread, there is no sensible dialogue from them....just the usual insults from the scum and then they crawl back to their hovels.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Agreed.
Likewise I don't understand why the Moderators continue to allow them on our forum. As can be seen just from this thread, there is no sensible dialogue from them....just the usual insults from the scum and then they crawl back to their hovels.

There are 4 or 5 of them on here who are quite clearly trolls. Sad individuals who enlighten their sad lives as trolls. How I wish they would either leave or grow up.

I welcome dialogue and banter with decent Palace fans, but you would not see those decent folk on here. I have quite a few who are friends. My boss is Palace and a great bloke. Would not dream of coming on here.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Boro and Sunderland both to go down, shocking squads, resigned fans, no goals. Probably Hull too as they got their excellent coach too late.

CPFC's January's acquisitions have probably done just enough to pop the crap three above.

As a Burnley fan, no way do I think we are safe yet.....but I agree that things look very grim for Sunderland and Boro. Palace have gained breathing space with the two wins but STILL have to play ALL the TOP SIX (with 4 away) in their remaining 11 games. Throw in a crucial home fixture against HULL and Palace have quite a bit of work to do yet. A home defeat against Hull could be very damaging.

Southampton (a) and Leicester (h) won't be easy for Palace.......but they do have a guaranteed 3 points at home to Burnley (and probably Watford).

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
As a Burnley fan, no way do I think we are safe yet.....but I agree that things look very grim for Sunderland and Boro. Palace have gained breathing space with the two wins but STILL have to play ALL the TOP SIX (with 4 away) in their remaining 11 games. Throw in a crucial home fixture against HULL and Palace have quite a bit of work to do yet. A home defeat against Hull could be very damaging.

Southampton (a) and Leicester (h) won't be easy for Palace.......but they do have a guaranteed 3 points at home to Burnley (and probably Watford).

Hopefully, it will be your one away win this season. Last minute Ashley Barnes winner I hope. ( Unless he's stills banned)

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing

Yes, we have had some poor results lately, but we have vented our frustration and disappointment by posting comments online, not by assaulting our players and by vandalising the away team’s bus (though that was done after Palace WON a game).

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes, we have had some poor results lately, but we have vented our frustration and disappointment by posting comments online, not by assaulting our players and by vandalising the away team’s bus (though that was done after Palace WON a game).

It was their own bus [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
It was their own bus [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Exactly…and they continue to lord it over us with their superiority complex, wilfully ignoring the rottenness at the core of their “ends justify the means” club which cheated and swindled its way to the Premier League on the back of their creditors’ money.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Exactly…and they continue to lord it over us with their superiority complex, wilfully ignoring the rottenness at the core of their “ends justify the means” club which cheated and swindled its way to the Premier League on the back of their creditors’ money.

Yeah, but their mum loves 'em.........maybe.....

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Bollocks.

3 wins on the bounce and the north sea gang looking as week as piss, it looks like its time to say goodbye to the thread that's given us so much fun. Obviously I hope I'm wrong.

Palace had a grand total of zero, nil, not a single shot on target yesterday.

Let that sink in for a minute before writing off their relegation chances.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I am enjoying Palace fans lording it all over Social Media after a couple of scratchy home wins against Boro and Watford.

Europe here they come!

Yeah you're right. They have every right to be getting cocky after that, especially with a single own goal victory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here