StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
...can they?

Part Two

Untitled.png

theboybilly

It looks like they were battered today judging by the highlights. Palace seemed quite happy with that as long as it was 0-0 but an earlier breakthrough would likely have seen a cricket score. To think some people consider Pardew is good enough to manage England

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I'm quite worried about Pardews collection of Readers Wife's photos, must be quite dog eared by now,and no sign of any new ones soon.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fewer victories in the PL in 2016 than newly promoted, potless, down to the bare bones of a squad Hull........

Odin

Apr 10, 2015
Why are we always concerned or interested in what Palace does?! Frankly.. I don't give a #*^% what palace does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Why are we always concerned or interested in what Palace does?! Frankly.. I don't give a #*^% what palace does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Au contraire I'm always interested in any Palace news that causes pain and misery to their deluded followers :D

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
It's all very nice that Palace's not being able to buy a win streak has continued in to this season so far, but I'm worried Prince Charming will take action soon if things don't change and get someone in who might turn things around. Then again schizo manager Pardew might even go on one of his occasional winning runs too.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Fewer victories in the PL in 2016 than newly promoted, potless, down to the bare bones of a squad Hull........

Unlike the Championship we have only played two* games.

Two games.

I really can't imagine any of us losing any sleep over yesterdays loss away at Spurs. :D

*and lost.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This thread will be properly enjoyable if it includes the entirety of palaces 2016 league record.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
:ffsparr:
Here we go again, don't you lot ever learn ?
You've been predicting our relegation since we went up .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Yours could be over by Christmas at this rate :)

As I've said on another thread, if this losing streak continues, he won't be here at Christmas.
Need to beat Bournemouth next week, or the pressure will start to build.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here