Page 170 of 389 FirstFirst ... 70120160167168169170171172173180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3881

6 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry Nylon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Keeper.
    He's just got in. He's still grinning. I mean, even he knows Swansea are likely to go down anyway, but he's had a fine night out in Croydon, and not many people ever say that. Cracking open a well earned beer as we speak.
    The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      He says he has to bring players in, but who will really want to go there, as at present they are looking like the worst side down there after tonights performance.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dick Head View Post
      What a forking joke. One days extra rest. No mention the taffies had to travel all the way up whereas his mob just stayed in their Croydon slums.
      Outrageous decisions against them.
      His record never going down is going to be spoiled.
      Tw4t
      I have not forgiven Lewes Council, or DeVeggie, or Archer, or Bellotti, or Stanley, or Hughton, or Bailey, or Whiteside, or Challis, or Saints and Spurs for that 0-0 in 1978.
      I don't get over things and I don't move on easily. OK
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mellotron View Post
      Can't believe people even recently saying there was no chance Palace are going down.

They are in BIG trouble. They've been on a horrible run of form for over a YEAR and are all over the place as a club.
      Well I hope you're right but Allardyce is a very effective manager and I fear he will have them hoofballing their way to safety. Plus Swansea, Hull and Sunderland all look really poor.
      Not this again.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Barry Izbak View Post
      What a forking joke. One days extra rest. No mention the taffies had to travel all the way up whereas his mob just stayed in their Croydon slums.
      Outrageous decisions against them.
      His record never going down is going to be spoiled.
      Tw4t
      "Go into the market and fill my pockets. GAPS, FILL THOSE GAPS I meant. Sorry"
      Test your smoke alarm Bry Nylon's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by edna krabappel View Post
      He's just got in. He's still grinning. I mean, even he knows Swansea are likely to go down anyway, but he's had a fine night out in Croydon, and not many people ever say that. Cracking open a well earned beer as we speak.
      Away game nights out like that are the one's to savour and live long in the memory. I still recall midweek trips to places like Rushden and Diamonds, made more out of a sense of duty rather than hope, and coming away with an unlikely 3 points and no voice.

Great stuff. That result tonight has made me happier than I have any right to be.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
      Well I hope you're right but Allardyce is a very effective manager and I fear he will have them hoofballing their way to safety. Plus Swansea, Hull and Sunderland all look really poor.
      They were playing hoof all but he didn't tell them to do that. In fact at half time he specifically asked them who told them to do that.
      They were confused he said.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
      Sunderland - Defoe can always get goals, so they have a chance. Looking better than Palace ATM in my opinion.
      Hull - Yes, should go down, but potential new manager bounce.
      Swansea - I don't think the likes of Llorente and Sigurdsson are that much worse than what Palace can currently offer. Again, new manager and could run Palace close.
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive *******s."

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by golddene View Post
      Palace fan on talksport now named William
      No you got that wrong it's prince William talking about Buckingham palace....
      PsYcHoBiLlY fReAkOuT "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

0 Not allowed!
      apparently Delaney gave the Palace fans the middle finger as they walked off at half time after getting booed. Amazing stuff going on at Palace.