Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Lovely to see the MOTD lineup giving the Nigels a pasting: both for the Schlupp shenanigans and Benteke's ongoing sleeping sickness. All is not well at Smellhurst and it's beautiful to behold.

Their players, their useless manager and their pathetic supporters really are a laughing stock these days. Funny how the gobby Palace knobs that pollute this board midweek just dissolve into the ether every Saturday night...

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think i have had too much to drink, i felt a very small glimmer of sympathy for their poor benighted supporters doring MOTD.

And then, I remembered ,

They're Palace, they ****ing deserve this!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Yes...I am 'quoting' 'BrightonBottleJobs'. I know it's the Premier League. He's a Palace fan, and he, apparently, doesn't.

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't bother reading that particular post in full, but was amused by some of the fairly sensible reactions to it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Whatever happened to brightonbottlejobs

He was allowed by the WEAK mods on here to

A) set up an account with that username, I mean seriously.

B) post numerous times in that thread

C) it was left on for the best part of day.

With moderating like that god help us if we do meet in the league.

I have always advocated an away end although its too liberal on here but If I set up a username on BBS called "palacegoingdown" no way would I even be given an account.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Pathetic from Schlupp. He'll fit right in there.

Leveraging himself back onto the pitch and waving his arms about in an attempt to stop play whilst the ball disappeared back up the other end and was smashed into the Palace net with 3 minutes left was one of the funniest things I've seen in ages.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The gift that keeps on giving

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The Holmesdale board makes for amusing reading. The thread where some guy is complaining that some fans have given up already is full of......fans who have given up already.

The ones who are trying to be positive include one who thinks that signing Evra will save them and another who is pinning his hopes on Sammy Lee. My sides hurt.

attachment.php

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Leveraging himself back onto the pitch and waving his arms about in an attempt to stop play whilst the ball disappeared back up the other end and was smashed into the Palace net with 3 minutes left was one of the funniest things I've seen in ages.

how utterly ridiculous that was
id rather fake it and be self entitled hoping a ref will pander to my bedwetting........than get up and help your team mates out.

palace are NO Brighton when when it comes to team spirit......not even close......what a bunch of planks

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I see palace have 3 very easy games coming up - fully expecting 2 or 3 wins from Big Sam's superstars and our fun will be over but it was good while it lasted...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I see palace have 3 very easy games coming up - fully expecting 2 or 3 wins from Big Sam's superstars and our fun will be over but it was good while it lasted...

Come on sheebo , you're better than that .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Come on sheebo , you're better than that .

It's my honest opinion. Everytime palace are in a rut they seem to get out of it one way or another. The whole Holloway / Warnock stuff etc. It will happen & the fun will stop. Wondering why none of the franchise who post on here went to the cup game thought - odd?

Also most important thing from yesterday is how was the cannon flight - still a flat 45 degrees? And how was yesterday's light show?

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
For every action there is a an equal opposite reaction, hence the total and utter joy on this board and the total despair on their own.

If things go as well as we hope, the joy will only increase here, and that will make us even happier, making the Nigel's even sadder.

Isn't life wonderful. Just by being happy you know that a Palace fan is sinking further in to their own cesspit of despair.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here